+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Ya know...in a year or two....Dooley will be looking VERY good to LSU.

Maybe we should be hoping that lspoo does just well enough to keep Miles for awhile. Nah, that won't happen.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Maybe we should be hoping that lspoo does just well enough to keep Miles for awhile. Nah, that won't happen.
    Dooley won't desert us...not yet.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Dooley has a big name but he hasn't done anything yet to leave. Even if Dooley were to leave that early, hopefully we still have Spangler. Dooley might be smart to take a page from Texas and announce Spangler as the head coach in waiting.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Amongst the Les Miles criticisms, I have to say I admire the man. He made a decision based on principles and standards that probably destroyed his season. Hatch was their only backup plan when he told Ryan to pack his bags. I am still impressed by that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Amongst the Les Miles criticisms, I have to say I admire the man. He made a decision based on principles and standards that probably destroyed his season. Hatch was their only backup plan when he told Ryan to pack his bags. I am still impressed by that.
    Why did it take him so long to send him packing if his standards were so high? For that matter, why did he sign him to begin with?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Why did it take him so long to send him packing if his standards were so high? For that matter, why did he sign him to begin with?
    Because he's a fool. On both counts.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Head coaches have put up with a lot more from star players. As far as why he signed him, he took a chance in signing him. A chance that anyone would have taken. Do you think our coach would pass on signing Perilloux?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Because he's a fool. On both counts.
    A fool signs:

"Perrilloux was considered the top quarterback prospect of the 2005 high school class alongside Mark Sanchez of Mission Viejo High School. Some recruiting experts called him the most dangerous offensive weapon in the nation, noting his strong arm, quick release and pinpoint accuracy. He won the 2004 Hall Trophy as the nation's most outstanding high school football player and was named “Offensive Player of the Year” by USA Today. He was also named National Offensive Player of the Year by the Touchdown Club of Columbus, Ohio, Louisiana's Mr. Football and Louisiana Gatorade Player of the Year as well as a PARADE All-American." - wikipedia.

Look, I am not a fan of LSU, but I'm saying that I don't think Les Miles is an idiot/fool/whatever.

A fool signs:

"Perrilloux was considered the top quarterback prospect of the 2005 high school class alongside Mark Sanchez of Mission Viejo High School. Some recruiting experts called him the most dangerous offensive weapon in the nation, noting his strong arm, quick release and pinpoint accuracy. He won the 2004 Hall Trophy as the nation's most outstanding high school football player and was named “Offensive Player of the Year” by USA Today. He was also named National Offensive Player of the Year by the Touchdown Club of Columbus, Ohio, Louisiana's Mr. Football and Louisiana Gatorade Player of the Year as well as a PARADE All-American." - wikipedia.

Look, I am not a fan of LSU, but I'm saying that I don't think Les Miles is an idiot/fool/whatever.
    We'll see. And of course, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and your thoughts and I respect that.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

If he had gotten rid of RP earlier, Terrelle Pryor would have been at LSUX!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

A fool signs:

Saban wasn't going to sign him.

I'll give you the signing, but Miles doesn't get a personal character thumbs up for cutting him loose after THAT many strikes.

The Fall Continues. SOOOOEEEEEEY.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Dead silent here at work amongst the LSU bandwagonners! You gotta love it.
    I had a great experience today.
    I went down the hall to the offices of some co-workers. (before I go any further I must note that these people know I don't like lsu. They also know I am a college football fan. But they know I won't just bash lsu because the wind turned perfectly. I'll speak what I feel is true.) I asked what they thought about today's game (before kickoff). These were two people that have been to every home game and their reply was "I am watching the game at home just incase it turns bad." & "I can't cry in public."

The band wagon is turning into a "band" cart.

FYI, one of the two is a ull grad. When I mentioned the chance of ull playing in the I-Bowl they were shocked that that could happen. Are the Saints playing that day? Because I think they said they going to the saints game that day.

lsu fans chosing to hide their face, and ull grads chosing to ignor their team is great for TECH.

+ Reply to Thread