+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently LSU doesn't think highly of us

Puppy BullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Apparently LSU doesn't think highly of us

In case you missed it, Tech will NEVER beat LSU in Football - understand that?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullSam View Post

too late for never.....already done it......and will again in 2009 if the tiggers keep up their current level of play

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

And LSU had a nice game against a really good Arkansas team... what a joke

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you misspelled the last part of your name.

I figured you'd be getting in some extra hours at your walmart job since its the holidays, surprised you have time for trolling.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Never say never, that is why they play the game. No one knows for sure of anything.

If I were you I would be worried about what your team is going to do to recover from the embarrasing loss to Arkansas. I have to listen to the Arkansas faithful again for another year. Way to go from a once #2 ranking.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

West Monroe is guaranteed a better record than the Dallas Cowboys.
    Does that mean you can compare the two? I think not.
    They don't play in the same division.

Who did LSU beat that's any good? You beat the dregs of the SEC and had the easiest OOC in the country.

SC - decent but hardly the pinnacle of greatness (best win)
    Auburn - bad (beat MSU 3-2 bad)
    MSU - bad (Tech beat them at home just like LSU did)
    Arkansas- bad - whoops no y'all lost to the hawgs that beat ULM by 1 point and lost to MSU
    Troy - 4th quarter miracle - just like ULM's victory over Troy, a sunbelt school
    Tulane - haha
    AA team - snooze - wtf is the defending national champ doing playing AA schools?
    NORTH TEXAS??? come on man, they are worse than Idaho

Y'all got DESTROYED by the only decent teams you played.....had some wins over the crappy opponents.....lost to at least one turrible team....and you're here talking smack. Oh wait, you played Bama close but still lost.

wow.

Seriously, that was one of the easiest schedules LSU has ever had. OOC was an AA, Terrible Tulane, and two SUNBELCH schools.

Tech didn't make a BCS run or anything but geez, with the level of players and the dollars the coaching staff is pulling down, LSU is a downright embarrassment to America!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

This is my biggest disappointment with being a Tech fan and graduate. STOP trying to compare us to LSU. We are not LSU, and we really should not want to be. We have such _____ envy it drives me crazy. Yes, smart LSU fans will tell you that a few years in the 1990's, Tech likely could have won. Why are we trying to hang our hats on coulda woulda shoulda???? There were times when SFA could have beaten Tech....Wait that happened. We were down 21-0 to Nichols. We are about 3 plays from being NMSU. There are Tech fans that would rather beat LSU and go 3-8 then beat Boise and get a BCS bid. You know who you are or you know someone like tha!!!!! Why can't we be happy for what we have. We have a very young team that will only get better over the next couple of years. Good recruits are actually considering Tech. We are getting recruits choosing us over BCS schools. We used to fight ULL, McNeese, and ULM for kids. Now we are getting some better Louisiana recruits to stay here instead of bigger out of state schools. Please shut up about LSU. I promise you, they do not care what goes on north of Alexandria. GEAUX DAWGS!!!!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    This is my biggest disappointment with being a Tech fan and graduate. STOP trying to compare us to LSU. We are not LSU, and we really should not want to be. We have such _____ envy it drives me crazy. Yes, smart LSU fans will tell you that a few years in the 1990's, Tech likely could have won. Why are we trying to hang our hats on coulda woulda shoulda???? There were times when SFA could have beaten Tech....Wait that happened. We were down 21-0 to Nichols. We are about 3 plays from being NMSU. There are Tech fans that would rather beat LSU and go 3-8 then beat Boise and get a BCS bid. You know who you are or you know someone like tha!!!!! Why can't we be happy for what we have. We have a very young team that will only get better over the next couple of years. Good recruits are actually considering Tech. We are getting recruits choosing us over BCS schools. We used to fight ULL, McNeese, and ULM for kids. Now we are getting some better Louisiana recruits to stay here instead of bigger out of state schools. Please shut up about LSU. I promise you, they do not care what goes on north of Alexandria. GEAUX DAWGS!!!!
    Sounds like you are a real big dawg fan, when you get happy with what you have you cease to improve.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Gonzo, did not mean to ruffle your feathers. I am happy being Tech. I am happy we have a young team that will grow in the next few years. Nothing wrong with being Tech. If anything, we need to be Boise, not LSU. You were likley the kind of Tech fan I was referring to.

Puppy BullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBullSam Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Very well said ! You're not LSU & never will be - just be happy being
    who you are, a low level D-1 team.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I think you misspelled the last part of your name.

I figured you'd be getting in some extra hours at your walmart job since its the holidays, surprised you have time for trolling.
    You were a little off about the Wal*Mart job. I used to work for Wal*Mart & probably made a whole lot more money than you'll ever make. I retired at age 47 - how bout U?

Hey, just because we will never be LSU does not mean you will ever be smart. Since you are retired you have lots of time to devote to BBB. We love your colored and bold typing....now go away. I am sure LSU bloggers will love to hear from you again. They are likely anxiously waiting for the next intellectual quip from you. Now go back to your mensa meeting and leave "us Tech boys" to discuss the Red and Blue.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

You were a little off about the Wal*Mart job. I used to work for Wal*Mart & probably made a whole lot more money than you'll ever make. I retired at age 47 - how bout U?
    Let me guess, you forgot to wear your back brace while unloading a delivery truck and now you're living off the worker's comp huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Let me guess, you forgot to wear your back brace while unloading a delivery truck and now you're living off the worker's comp huh?
    What an idiot! Since when is Workmans Comp & Retired the same thing?
    I guess you went to Tech for a couple of weeks, huh?

Bull Sam is not retired...... just unemployed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure Obama will help you, give him a call!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread