+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is kinda funny

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice

This is kinda funny

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/M...=10973825&Pg=1

The only reason I linked this is because it is about Crowton and I do have interest in him because of some personal reasons. But there is plenty of Comic relief to make you smile, atleast it did me.

(mods move this to the pit, that is where I meant it to go)

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: This is kinda funny

haha. Les Miles has to be one of the worst coaches in the country, especially if what those LSU fans are saying is true

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

If I'm Gary I tell Les to kiss my ass, take my six figure paycheck, and hit the interstate.

When you hire GARY CROWTON (one of the best in the business) to be your offensive coordinator and you decide that YOU are gonna call the plays....you realize why you got outcoached by Jack Bicknell

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

The weird thing is I have never seen Crowton come up with an offense as good as he did while he was here at Tech...

Bears never had any good QB play
    BYU just never seem to click even though it was his dream job
    LSU doesn't seem to be playing any type of spread offense

For a offense wizard, his best and most creative time was while he was in Ruston

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    The weird thing is I have never seen Crowton come up with an offense as good as he did while he was here at Tech...

Bears never had any good QB play
    BYU just never seem to click even though it was his dream job
    LSU doesn't seem to be playing any type of spread offense

For a offense wizard, his best and most creative time was while he was in Ruston
    I might be wrong, but didn't he pretty much invent the wide receiver screen while he was at tech? Since then he hasn't been very innovative.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    I might be wrong, but didn't he pretty much invent the wide receiver screen while he was at tech? Since then he hasn't been very innovative.

No....but he did have the benefit of having one of the best all time college WR and QB together at the same time - he knew it and put up a ton of yards......some people forget just how special a time it was ~10 years ago with Rattay as QB - he is one of the college game's best all time.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog44 View Post
    http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/M...=10973825&Pg=1

The only reason I linked this is because it is about Crowton and I do have interest in him because of some personal reasons. But there is plenty of Comic relief to make you smile, atleast it did me.

(mods move this to the pit, that is where I meant it to go)

http://www.bayoubengalblog.com/

If I were Dooley I'ld mail this to every one of lsu's recruits and tell them welcome to Tech.......I really think we would EASILY beat lsu in the indy bowl.....sorta hope we get them....they have NO coaching

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Careful boys, y'all are running off casual Tech fans being obnoxious about the flagship and all.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    http://www.bayoubengalblog.com/

If I were Dooley I'ld mail this to every one of lsu's recruits and tell them welcome to Tech.......I really think we would EASILY beat lsu in the indy bowl.....sorta hope we get them....they have NO coaching
    That guy really should try to find employment, he has too much time on his hands. I recommend he start his job search at Mickey D's.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Less than a year ago they were begging Miles to stay. I kind of feel sorry for him. At least Michigan is willing to give a guy a few years to suck before they start trying to run off the coach.

Varsity Bulldog NO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really nice

I love it ... LSU fans are the most cannabalistic people in the world ... Welcome to the reality of LSU football ... the 1990's were unrealistically bad and this decade has been unrealistically successful. The SEC West will be dominated by Ole Miss and Alabama for the next five years, while Auburn and LSU try to figure out how to get their early season game to mean anything ...

Tech can and will become competitive with the Mighty Tigers ... We are in a hotbed of recruiting and without the best team in the nation south of us, we can steal some major recruits ...

It's over LSU, Tech is on the way ... I hope we play them in the I-bowl, beat them and then beat then Nov. 14, 2009. that'll be the last times we play the tigers. They'll get back to scaredy cats of the 1990s when they wouldn't play us ... We would have won in 1997-1999, not since until this year.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

After a visit down South this week to the inlaws I was amazed at how many people were aware of Tech. I talked to several diehard lsu fans that told me they would love to see us become a rival. Granted this was just a few people but they thought that lsu needs an instate rival and thought it would be great if it was us. I don't think you will hear that from the local wannabengals but they will crawl back were they came from soon anyway.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    After a visit down South this week to the inlaws I was amazed at how many people were aware of Tech. I talked to several diehard lsu fans that told me they would love to see us become a rival. Granted this was just a few people but they thought that lsu needs an instate rival and thought it would be great if it was us. I don't think you will hear that from the local wannabengals but they will crawl back were they came from soon anyway.
    This is exactly what I have been saying all along about this infatuatuion with LSU on this board. When you get outside of Ruston nearly all the LSU fans I have associated with have nothing but respect for Tech and all other state schools for that matter...except maybe Tulane!! I just hope and wish that someday soon our fans won't feel like they have to insert something related to LSU in practically EVERY thread started on this LOUISIANA TECH board!!! But until then, are we letting those "casual" fans in FREE??? Insulting people is a great MARKETING tool.

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by personofbluecolor View Post
    This is exactly what I have been saying all along about this infatuatuion with LSU on this board. When you get outside of Ruston nearly all the LSU fans I have associated with have nothing but respect for Tech and all other state schools for that matter...except maybe Tulane!! I just hope and wish that someday soon our fans won't feel like they have to insert something related to LSU in practically EVERY thread started on this LOUISIANA TECH board!!! But until then, are we letting those "casual" fans in FREE??? Insulting people is a great MARKETING tool.
    I started this because it was Crowton, and he was the guy who gave me a chance to play CFB. But your assertion that there are all these great LSU fans with nothing but respect for Tech is comical. I have a family full of examples, 3 of which are ordained ministers.

There is always going to be threads about LSU on here, get used to it. There will be threads about ULL, ULM, and other state schools.

Just like we compete for titles against Boise, Fresno, Nevada, ect. we compete against LSU, ULM, ULL, and Tulane for state supremecy. No one says "stop all these threads about WAC schools" so why is there cries from some to stop threads about state schools, namely LSU?

We might not be rivals on the field, but we are rivals at dinner tables, family holidays, buisness meetings, and high school hallways. I like it when they are having problems, just like many on here do. We are having a little success and they are on a downswing, hopefully that trend will continue and we can gain some ground on them and with the "casual fans", who by the way will come when you win. LSU has been winning so Casual fans follow them more. What do you think will happen when we turn into Boise St.?

My advice:
    Enjoy their whinning and feel good about what Dooley is doing in Ruston.
    Last edited by Bulldog44; 11-29-2008 at 05:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread