+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is kinda funny

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Re: This is kinda funny

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog44 View Post
    i started this because it was crowton, and he was the guy who gave me a chance to play cfb. But your assertion that there are all these great lsu fans with nothing but respect for tech is comical. I have a family full of examples, 3 of which are ordained ministers.

There is always going to be threads about lsu on here, get used to it. There will be threads about ull, ulm, and other state schools.

Just like we compete for titles against boise, fresno, nevada, ect. We compete against lsu, ulm, ull, and tulane for state supremecy. No one says "stop all these threads about wac schools" so why is there cries from some to stop threads about state schools, namely lsu?

We might not be rivals on the field, but we are rivals at dinner tables, family holidays, buisness meetings, and high school hallways. I like it when they are having problems, just like many on here do. We are having a little success and they are on a downswing, hopefully that trend will continue and we can gain some ground on them and with the "casual fans", who by the way will come when you win. Lsu has been winning so casual fans follow them more. What do you think will happen when we turn into boise st.?

My advice:
    Enjoy there whinning and feel good about what dooley is doing in ruston.
    you must be one of the "gay-ta" gods "o" wise sage!!!!

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

P.s. ...we compete for titles????

P.s.s- you can keep your advise.

Big Dog Bulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really niceBulldog44 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by personofbluecolor View Post
    P.s.s- you can keep your advise.
    Not sure where all the hostility is coming from, but feel free not to take the advise.

did you call me gay?

+ Reply to Thread