+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's Online

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Who's Online

12:01 AM Guest Viewing Forum
    Recruiting - The Blonde Bomber Board

Doc, how is this possible? Can they look at the forum but not look at the posts?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Who's Online

Guests can see that there is a Recruiting forum, but they can't see inside of it to see the threads or even the index of threads.

Likely what happened was someone who has paid for recruiting access, and has an account left the computer for a little while and they don't have the "Remember Me" box checked for their login. After about 15 minutes of inactivity, the server "logs them out". They still have the thread or the index up on their screen, so the list shows a guest reading the recruiting forum.

When I'm at work, it doesn't matter if I have the Remember Me box checked... it kicks me out after 15 minutes of inactivity anyways.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: Who's Online

that could have been me. i was forced to use my dad's iPhone while in Ruston to check the internet and while logged in, the damn thing hiccuped and i was booted while typing a post many a time till i just gave up posting.

+ Reply to Thread