+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA 09 PS3 roster download question

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

NCAA 09 PS3 roster download question

So I recently got a PS3 and got NCAA 09. I went onto the Playstation Network and downloaded the named rosters.

Then I started the Campus Legend and played through the high school playoffs. When I went to move into my dorm it asked me if I wanted to name all of the players.

Does anyone know if it is possible to have my downloaded rosters with all the correct names transported into the Campus Legend gameplay?

Thanks for any info.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: NCAA 09 PS3 roster download question

Quote Originally Posted by Beaz17 View Post
    So I recently got a PS3 and got NCAA 09. I went onto the Playstation Network and downloaded the named rosters.

Then I started the Campus Legend and played through the high school playoffs. When I went to move into my dorm it asked me if I wanted to name all of the players.

Does anyone know if it is possible to have my downloaded rosters with all the correct names transported into the Campus Legend gameplay?

Thanks for any info.
    I dont think it is possible. I tried it on xbox 360 and could not get it to work on campus legend either.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

The only thing I can think of then is to try and somehow change the default roster when the game loads to my downloaded named rosters.

Anybody know how to do that?

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

I have heard that when you are done with the Campus Legend that your player does not carry over and become a coach in the Dynasty mode?

Anybody know if that is true?

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Roster Update

I've downloaded some rosters, but cannot find a good one that has the correct players for Tech. What roster did a great job on Tech?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Roster Update

go to the locker and get the ones from ExtremeGamer

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Forgot to mention i use a ps3

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    go to the locker and get the ones from ExtremeGamer
    It says "The user specified does not have a valid EA locker in NCAA 09"

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It says "The user specified does not have a valid EA locker in NCAA 09"
    Yeah, that's for 360. I replied before he edited to specify PS3. No idea on this one.

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster

For PS3 - try EA Locker ID "NCAAStrategies" - I had to modify a few players, but it is pretty good.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Yeah, that's for 360. I replied before he edited to specify PS3. No idea on this one.
    Do you have a PS3??

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Do you have a PS3??
    Nope. Brother does though.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

if anybody wants to play me on ps3 my psn is nodnarb82. i am pretty awesome though.

+ Reply to Thread