+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dooley, where's your integrity ?

Hybrid View

Puppy B&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Dooley, where's your integrity ?

4 La Tech Senior players get calls from an assistant coach today to tell them that they had to be enrolled in class this quarter and that La Tech was not going to pay. No scholorships for these guys for the Bowl game. These players are completely eligible and worked their asses of all year to help get this team to a bowl game. They were told Dooley does not want to waste a scholorship on them just for the one bowl game. This is absolutely shocking ! And to add insult to injury Dooley does not even call the players himself ???

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Re: Dooley, where's your integrity ?

This sounds a little odd. What's your source?

Varsity Bulldog redman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really nice

Sounds like an unfortunate situation.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    We relly do need at least four mid-year recruits. To get better we might need to make some hard choices like this.

Puppy B&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    Unfortunate situation ??? Sounds sleezy to me. I think about how "unfortunate" the parents of the new recruits thinks about this. I spoke to 2 of the players, they had no idea this was coming. They were crushed, to have their College football careers end like that is disgraceful to the university. I guess they can only hope Reneau helps DD realize what a dumb decison this is.

Varsity Bulldog redman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by B&B At Ease View Post
    Unfortunate situation ??? Sounds sleezy to me. I think about how "unfortunate" the parents of the new recruits thinks about this. I spoke to 2 of the players, they had no idea this was coming. They were crushed, to have their College football careers end like that is disgraceful to the university. I guess they can only hope Reneau helps DD realize what a dumb decison this is.
    Yes. Unfortunate.

I think new/future recruits will be thrilled that there is a scholarship left for them.

Luminaire your an idot. Bacsue I like Bennet that makes me connected??

If you want the source ask. BJ Jackson, Darby Early or Bennett. Or ask the coaching staff.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

If you want the source ask. BJ Jackson, Darby Early or Bennett. Or ask the coaching staff.
    Thank you for the kind words.

This is an unfortunate situation for sure. Something should be done.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Thank you for the kind words.

This is an unfortunate situation for sure. Something should be done.

He actually called you an "idot". I would assume that isn't too bad. Without the "i", it is a little less personal. Sometimes I find myself thinking some people are idits or idios and occassionally idiots, but not idots.

He was .

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Before calling someone an idiot I'd make sure I spelled "your" correctly and "Bacsue" correctly as well

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    Before calling someone an idiot I'd make sure I spelled "your" correctly and "Bacsue" correctly as well
    I'm so pissed about this that last thing I'll worry about is my typing skills.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

If you are so sure, name the 2 players????????? This will cleared up quickly.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Were these guys previously on scholarship or were they walk-ons?

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Were these guys previously on scholarship or were they walk-ons?
    Does not really matter. The NCAA ruling ( 60 day grace period ) is there to potect the players hard earned right to be at the bowl game.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Does not really matter. The NCAA ruling ( 60 day grace period ) is there to potect the players hard earned right to be at the bowl game.
    It seems like there are two issues here. One is whether these guys have lost their schollys. The other is whether they will be allowed to play in the bowl game. These are not necessarily one and the same.

I can see why DD might have had to make a hard choice about letting some folks off of their scholarships after fall quarter, but I'm not sure why they wouldn't be allowed to play in the bowl game.

+ Reply to Thread