+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dooley, where's your integrity ?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Re: Dooley, where's your integrity ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    B&B has some connection to Taylor Bennett. Look at the post history.
    should we red dot him???

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    should we red dot him???
    Oh I don't know. B&B certainly has an anti-Dooley slant (ever since the QB change) but I have no idea whether this particular case is true or not.

Varsity Bulldog redman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really niceredman is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by B&B At Ease View Post
    Unfortunate situation ??? Sounds sleezy to me. I think about how "unfortunate" the parents of the new recruits thinks about this. I spoke to 2 of the players, they had no idea this was coming. They were crushed, to have their College football careers end like that is disgraceful to the university. I guess they can only hope Reneau helps DD realize what a dumb decison this is.
    Yes. Unfortunate.

I think new/future recruits will be thrilled that there is a scholarship left for them.

Puppy B&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Luminaire your an idot. Bacsue I like Bennet that makes me connected??

If you want the source ask. BJ Jackson, Darby Early or Bennett. Or ask the coaching staff.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Luminere is alot of things but an idiot, NOPE. Don't throw personal slants towards individuals.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

If you want the source ask. BJ Jackson, Darby Early or Bennett. Or ask the coaching staff.
    Thank you for the kind words.

This is an unfortunate situation for sure. Something should be done.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Before calling someone an idiot I'd make sure I spelled "your" correctly and "Bacsue" correctly as well

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I hope this is not the fact! That would really be piss poor.

Puppy B&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    Before calling someone an idiot I'd make sure I spelled "your" correctly and "Bacsue" correctly as well
    I'm so pissed about this that last thing I'll worry about is my typing skills.

I am not gonna red dot you. I hope that is not actually the case. I have no problem w/ your post, but you may want to watch how you call out other members. Just for future reference.

This really belongs in recruiting, IMO, not the Pit (even if I myself don't have access)

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunate situation ??? Sounds sleezy to me. I think about how "unfortunate" the parents of the new recruits thinks about this. I spoke to 2 of the players, they had no idea this was coming. They were crushed, to have their College football careers end like that is disgraceful to the university. I guess they can only hope Reneau helps DD realize what a dumb decison this is.

If you are so sure, name the 2 players????????? This will cleared up quickly.

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

From the 2008 NCAA Division I Manual:

14.1.9.3 NCAA Championship Following Last Term of Eligibility. A student-athlete who is eligible
    during the term in which degree work is completed
    (or is eligible as a graduate, per Bylaw 14.1.9) remains eligible
    for
    any NCAA championship or any postseason licensed bowl game or National Invitation Tournament
    that begins within 60 days after the end of the term in which the student completes the requirements for the
    degree (or graduate eligibility)
    . The Legislative Council Subcommittee for Legislative Relief may waive the 60-
    day requirement for instances in which an NCAA championship, postseason licensed bowl game or National
    Invitation Tournament is conducted at the conclusion of the traditional playing season but begins more than 60
    days following the end of said term. (Revised: 1/16/93, 1/10/95, 2/1/05, 11/1/07 effective 8/1/08)

Sounds like anyone that graduated is still eligible without having to re-enroll in classes.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Pretty sure that we will fall within that 60 days. Bowl win up and coming!

The school must request the waivers. If not , then the SA's must be currently enrolled. So unless the SA's can pay their own tuition and fees they are screwed since they have been told no schollys.

+ Reply to Thread