+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazon Kindle

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Amazon Kindle

Anyone have one? Know someone that has one?

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Amazons.../dp/B000FI73MA
    Last edited by DogtorEvil; 12-04-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Amazon Kindle

I don't but I've been thinking about getting one. There is a huge thread over on the Tivo bulletin board that I've been keeping up with.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    I don't but I've been thinking about getting one. There is a huge thread over on the Tivo bulletin board that I've been keeping up with.
    Thanks Woof!

BTW, nice combo of name and avatar.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I've used it. It's nice. Is it worth the money is entirely up to you, but it has to be for the geeky gadget coolness factor.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

If you want more details I can give them, but most of the details are all over the net.

Thanks dbp. My wife wants one. I thought I'd get one for Christmas but it looks like they're sold out. I basically just want to see an owner's perspective on them

Puppy gtram is an unknown gtram's Avatar

Had one for about a year... love it... went to buy my wife one for Christmas... 13 weeks for one. That puts it at about the time they are supposed to come out with a new version.

thanks gtram. I had heard that the wait is riidiculous right now. I think I'll get her one in spring when the new one comes out.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    thanks gtram. I had heard that the wait is riidiculous right now. I think I'll get her one in spring when the new one comes out.
    The Sony reader may be available. I think its the same thing.

Puppy gtram is an unknown gtram's Avatar

my understanding... the sony reader is not nearly as good... especially i believe you have to interface with a pc to get downloads vs straight to your kindle through the amazon site...

+ Reply to Thread