+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why DFM eats Crow!

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Why DFM eats Crow!

1. Tech is in a bowl!
    2. Sunday night game and no other football games to compete with!
    3. It is the weekend after Christmas and everyone will be in front of their TV.
    4. After we put 40K in the stands I will be cook n some CROW for all the Negative posters on here (DFM, ROOSTER).
    5. We get Dooley back next year!
    6. We have 17 verbals before Jan 1! WOW!
    7. OH YEAH TECH IS IN A BOWL GAME!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Why DFM eats Crow!

I bet we have more than 17 verbals before Jan 1!

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

I guess I should have put "1st week of Dec". Can't wait to see how this class looks at the end of signing period! GO DAWGS!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    1. Tech is in a bowl!
    4. After we put 40K in the stands I will be cook n some CROW for all the Negative posters on here (DFM, ROOSTER).
    If you are right - I will gladly partake...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I say forget the crow. Let's cook ROOSTER and feed it to DFM.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    If you are right - I will gladly partake...
    Fried or grilled crow? Oh wait, it is all about the WOOD, right? I bet DFM likes his crow smoked over a spicy blend of mesquite and hickory.

I am cautiously optimistic. I think it will be a good crowd. But we have to remember not to judge the success of this season or even this bowl game based solely on the crowd size. There are so many other factors. How will we play? How will our QB perform? Will we cover a pass route? What will the TV ratings be? Will the players enjoy their bowl experience? Will the Shreveport economy get a decent boost?

I wouldn't be shocked by 40K and I would't be shocked by 20K. I can see it going either way. I just hope we sell our allotment. Outside of that, it is Shreveport and the I-Bowl's problem to get people in the gates.

The bottom line is, I would rather WIN the bowl in front of 15K than lose in front of 50K. That will be how I judge this game.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

If the Saints roll off the next two wins I hope the nfl wont flex the game with the panthers to a sunday night. The more eyes we can have on tech inside the state the better.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    If the Saints roll off the next two wins I hope the nfl wont flex the game with the panthers to a sunday night. The more eyes we can have on tech inside the state the better.
    Should be safe regarding that scenario.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Should be safe regarding that scenario.
    I kind of figured that...But its the saints maddawg they will win the next 2 to get everybodys hopes up then fall to Carolina. Not to hijack the thread but i figured this could be a possibility.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

There won't be any flex in the NFL schedule for the 28th. NBC carries the Sunday night games and there last televised game on Sunday night will be the 21st. The 28th is the last day for the regular season and every team will be done playing by Sunday night either going home or getting ready for the playoffs, which the Saints will be doing (gotta love my optimism..huh?)

There will be a few late afternoon games kicking off at 3:15, nothing later than that.

We will be the only game in town on TV or otherwise, no other bowl games either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    There won't be any flex in the NFL schedule for the 28th. NBC carries the Sunday night games and there last televised game on Sunday night will be the 21st. The 28th is the last day for the regular season and every team will be done playing by Sunday night either going home or getting ready for the playoffs, which the Saints will be doing (gotta love my optimism..huh?)

There will be a few late afternoon games kicking off at 3:15, nothing later than that.

We will be the only game in town on TV or otherwise, no other bowl games either.

are you sure because the Titans vs. Colts game was flexed last season on the last sunday of the year.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    1. Tech is in a bowl!
    You should be proud -

Van Pelt ran with your email -

BTW - we are only getting $900K
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

are you sure because the Titans vs. Colts game was flexed last season on the last sunday of the year.
    I just looked it up. There will be a flex game on Sunday night..my bad. Depends on playoff implications as to what teams will play. I stand corrected. Maybe by then all the playoff scenarios will be decided and the Sunday night flex game won't matter that much.
    Last edited by Tdawg87; 12-08-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    BTW - we are only getting $900K
    I can live with that. Actually better than I thought we would get. Is it coming from PetroSun or the city of Shreveport?
    Go Tech!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    I just looked it up. There will be a flex game on Sunday night..my bad. Depends on playoff implications as to what teams will play. I stand corrected. Maybe by then all the playoff scenarios will be decided and the Sunday night flex game won't matter that much.

Shouldn't matter as Shreveporters cheer for the Cowgirls. Go figure!

+ Reply to Thread