View Poll Results: My favorite Christmas song is:

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Novelty song (Grandma got run over, Two Front Teeth, Mommy Kissing Santa, etc.)

4 7.55%
  • Santa-rific (Coming to Town, etc.)

1 1.89%
  • Romantic (I'll be home, Come home for Christmas, etc.)

5 9.43%
  • CHRISTmasy (Oh Holy Night, Angel we have Heard on High, etc.)

39 73.58%
  • Bah Humbug

4 7.55%
  • What's that Adam Sandler song about all the famous people?

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The best Christmas song is . . .

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: The best Christmas song is . . .

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    O Come, O Come, Emmanuel...hands down
    No doubt.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

maliki maka????? something like that. The Hawaiin Christmas song and rocking around the Christmas tree.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Whiteheart's version of Little Drummer Boy is pretty cool, though tends to be hard to find. The Black Messiah's version of the Hallelujah Chorus is very good.

For simple Christmas songs it's hard to beat Amy Grant's Sleigh Ride.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Smashing Pumpkins - Superchrist.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Engel - Rammstein
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Engel - Rammstein
    Now, is that novelty or santa-rific?

:icon_wink:
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Now, is that novelty or santa-rific?

:icon_wink:
    Santarific, maybe?

http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/sehnsucht#engel

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I'm with Dwayne. O Holy Night.
    Good old Memorial Gym

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel...hands down
    Listening to it right now. Pretty great.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I'm with Dwayne. O Holy Night.
    Um. That isn't what Dwayne said.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Silent Night, sung by Elvis (that's right ELVIS!)

Santa Claus is Coming To Town (Springsteen version)

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

To get into the holiday spirit... "Santa Baby" and "Last Christmas", the Taylor Swift versions are my favorites.
    To feel the Spirit... "O come, O Come Emmanuel" and "O Holy Night", if the person singing it is capable.

My favorite of all time, ever, has to be "Mary, Did You Know?", preferably sung by Matt Hirsch and Tim Kennedy, who go to my church. They strum their guitars and sing it every year, and every year it makes me cry. As a mother, I cannot imagine Mary's pain, having to give up her son. That song is a sad but beautiful reminder, and I love it.

Smashing Pumpkins - Jellybelly

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I like Counting Your Blessings...

And when we're worried and we can't sleep, we'll count our blessings instead of sheep. And we'll fall asleep counting our bleeeesssinnnnngsssss!

I love all Christmas music really.

Love Feliz Navidad!
    Feliz Navidad has to be my ultimate most least favorite. I simply detest that song. To add to my "Oh Holy Night" as favorites is Sting's version of "The Angel Gabriel" which is supposed to be a traditional English carol according to an album I had years ago with popular '80s pop artists singing their favorite Christmas songs. I wish I could find that album or even remember the name of it.

+ Reply to Thread