+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Board Anyone?

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Video Board Anyone?

Tech gets approval for new video board
    O.K. "Buddy" Davis, buddy@rustonleader.com
    12-09-2008

Seven wins, a share of second place in the Western Athletic Conference and a bowl berth this year.

Next year? A huge, high-tech video board.

http://www.rustonleader.com/news.php?id=4700

"The video board alone will measure 27 feet in height and 48 feet in width. Including 4-foot tall and 48-foot wide advertising streaming boards located on top and bottom, the entire scoreboard will measure 41 feet by 48 feet."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Video Board Anyone?

Man, this going to be SO COOL!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

looks great!! I can not wait.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Hope they take the time to develop a good intro.

Like highlights of Tech's 2008 Independence Bowl Win, Saturday Night Livas, D Smith through the line
    a little Bradshaw to Spinks, a lot of Rattay to Edwards, Stallworth to Losi (with a little Nitz),

I will let you guys fill in

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Do we know when the first home game for next year will be yet? I'm looking forward to seeing this in person!

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Yaaayy!

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I know they are already working on the Intro. WTG Tech!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Awesome!!
    Looks like the newer model of Georgia's jumbotron.
    I wonder where Dooley got that idea from...
    And "DAWGS WIN!!" looks great on there!
    I really like how our HD screen will stretch from the left margin to the right margin instead of having the scores and advertisements on the side!!
    Tech's athletic admin couldn't have done a better job!
    This is 1000 times better than Oakes' cheap model!
    $2 million tron?
    With Oakes at the helm, weren't we looking at about $700K-800K?
    I have now found a reason to be thankful for JO's ineptness as AD!
    This is a GREAT time to be a LA TECH BULLDOG!!
    I hope the Shreveport media uses this to help play up Tech's bright future!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    I know they are already working on the Intro.
    WE know -

They sent out a release to be signed by all the season ticket holders in section DD (since this is Dooley's FAVORITE) section to use our likenesses in the intro -

I know I got mine, as did Cartek, Milobump, Tech77, Choudawg and various others -

Not the Dawgpound or the north 40 or lame section OO -

It's DD baby!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Oh Merry Christmas to us!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

It's almost identical to Southern Miss board.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I really like how our HD screen will stretch from the left margin to the right margin instead of having the scores and advertisements on the side!!
    So true, wow this thing is going to be beautiful. I can't wait to see it.

GO TECH!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I forgot DMajors - he was VERY EXCITED when he called asking if I got mine....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    I know they are already working on the Intro. WTG Tech!
    I really hope they make it a very aggressive, get-you-pumped-up type intro. Several schools I have seen use a lot of computer animation with maybe a mascot character doing some walking around or showing up in an animated version of the stadium, and it just comes off looking cheesy and childish and doesn't fire anybody up at all. They need to use live action shots and good graphics and transitions between clips with good, hard hitting music. The one they showed in Shreveport when we played Miami was pretty good...anybody have a copy of that?

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

There's enough Antonio Baker material out there to fill out all of the intros for every single home game of the year!

Knockin heads off, right CHC?

+ Reply to Thread