+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Board Anyone?

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Re: Video Board Anyone?

****ing A.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I forgot DMajors - he was VERY EXCITED when he called asking if I got mine....
    Nobody's bitin'

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    There's enough Antonio Baker material out there to fill out all of the intros for every single home game of the year!

Knockin heads off, right CHC?
    Add in Myke Compton's bone-crushing ST hits and Daniel Porter's bowlin-ball runs and we've got ourselves an Intro...

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Daniel Porter's TD run against Southeastern.

D' Smith Hit
    http://www.jford.net/img/smithsack.gif

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

WE know -

They sent out a release to be signed by all the season ticket holders in section DD (since this is Dooley's FAVORITE) section to use our likenesses in the intro -

I know I got mine, as did Cartek, Milobump, Tech77, Choudawg and various others -

Not the Dawgpound or the north 40 or lame section OO -

It's DD baby!
    What? No love for Dawgmatic? The only woman on the West side to bring a GATA sign?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    There's enough Antonio Baker material out there to fill out all of the intros for every single home game of the year!

Knockin heads off, right CHC?

Watch em roll!!!

Varsity Bulldog OSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her gameOSL2008 is on top of his/her game

Can't wait to see this next season. Sounds silly, but things like that help make a program appear more legit. Especially during televised games! I wonder if it will make a barking noise whenever we score a touchdown. Virginia Tech's jumbotron makes a turkey gobble sound whenever they score. It's pretty amusing.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thank you, Board of Trustees.

Interesting on the mockup . . .. Dodge? . . . Coca-Cola? . . . AT&T? I sure hope so! Sure they'll find room for a bank.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thank you, Board of Trustees.

Interesting on the mockup . . .. Dodge? . . . Coca-Cola? . . . AT&T? I sure hope so! Sure they'll find room for a bank.
    for THE Community Trust Bank...

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm equally stoked about the state-of-the-art sound system coming in...

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

They sent out a release to be signed by all the season ticket holders in section DD (since this is Dooley's FAVORITE) section to use our likenesses in the intro -

I know I got mine, as did Cartek, Milobump, Tech77, Choudawg and various others -

Not the Dawgpound or the north 40 or lame section OO -

It's DD baby!
    Section DD has been THE section since the day the stadium opened. I know, I sat there as a kid.:icon_wink:
    Go Tech!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Hi Definition, awesome.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Super Awesome... Dooley could leave tomorrow for Auburn and he would have accomplished more for Louisiana Tech football in 2 years than was accomplished in all the years since moving up to 1-A. He would certainly deserve his own "blue ball".

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

I am sure that the intro and highlights won't be a big deal to get done. The real thing it will help is with stadium yells and getting the crowd fired up. They need to work closely with the band because they will have the perfect medium to implement any new yells they want. Plus, things like games (follow the logo under the hats), trivia questions, promos for other sports, LTAC commercials featuring Tech legends, university promos, local business commercials...all that dead time waiting for the guy in the red cap to get the heck out of the way can be filled with interactive media to keep people entertained, build interest for other Tech sports, and bring in more $$$.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I've never been so excited about being a Bulldog fan. It's a very positive time. Kinda feels like 2001, but with more followthrough.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    I am sure that the intro and highlights won't be a big deal to get done. The real thing it will help is with stadium yells and getting the crowd fired up. They need to work closely with the band because they will have the perfect medium to implement any new yells they want. Plus, things like games (follow the logo under the hats), trivia questions, promos for other sports, LTAC commercials featuring Tech legends, university promos, local business commercials...all that dead time waiting for the guy in the red cap to get the heck out of the way can be filled with interactive media to keep people entertained, build interest for other Tech sports, and bring in more $$$.
    Ya think?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread