+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Realtor in Ruston?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Re: Realtor in Ruston?

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Eric Alexander has nine lives!
    I think he has used 2 or 3.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

David Smith at Acres and Avenues is also a VERY hard worker. I have also been happy with John Chris Stephenson.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Raam let me know what neighborhoods you start browsing, there are several of us on in from Frisco/Mckinney we can give some pro/cons of areas and schools that u might not get right off the bat with realtors. Its a great place to live.

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

DallasDog, we have looked at the Greyhawk community and The Trails of Frisco, so far those are the only two. We haven't contacted a realtor yet and have just looked around on our on twice. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

raam, where is the house/land that you are trying to sell in Ruston?

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

bulldogengr, we built our house 4 years ago in the Woodland Estates subdivision north of Ruston. PM me for the address.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Raam,

PM on the price range you are wanting to be in and I will send you some info

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

We have had great experiences with Nancy Diaz at Century 21. I would recommend her VERY highly.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raam View Post
    We are getting ready to put our house on the market in a few days. Can anyone tell me the best realtor to use in Ruston? I have 4 of them coming by today to give me their pitch as to why I should use them but I was wondering if anyone could give me a little insight.
    Sorry I was in Vegas or I would have answered earlier, but if you want the most honest and hardest working Realtor in Ruston there is only one choice...my father Frank Cordaro.

Most of the ones on this thread are good though.

If you haven't made a decision you should at least call Frank for an honest conversation. He will tell you what you need to hear not what it will take to get someone to buy or sell.

Well, I just wanted everyone here to know that I appreciate all your information and help. Our house was put on the market last Thursday and our counter offer was accepted Tuesday afternoon. Who says the housing market is in a slump!!!!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

My mom's a Century 21 agent..but in Minden.

We were thinking about moving to Ruston at one time and Joe Raymond Peace was excellent for us.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by raam View Post
    Well, I just wanted everyone here to know that I appreciate all your information and help. Our house was put on the market last Thursday and our counter offer was accepted Tuesday afternoon. Who says the housing market is in a slump!!!!
    Ruston has never hit the slump. I've been looking for a few years now and it's always difficult to find what you want in Lincoln parish. I guess that's a good thing.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I know a good mover, M&W TRANSFER- ARPIN VAN LINES, FAULK-COLLIER-ALLIED VAN LINES, AFFORDABLE MOVING AN STORAGE- NATIONAL VAN LINES.
    We moved 2 tech womens Basketball coaches, 2 Football Coaches, 1 Mens Basketball Coach, President of Louisiana Tech Sports Properties, Bruce Vandvelde, Eric Buskirk,etc... You'll be in good company. They will all vouch for me. I remember your Co. is handling the move but you could always say you wanted me, I could bill the company direct, that way no out of pocket expense for you. I also donate part of our moves done for tech and give it to Athletic Dept.
    See you at the game!
    **WE ARE THE OFFICIAL MOVER FOR LATECH..

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I love John Chris Stephenson.

John Stephenson

Agent

john.stephenson@ERA.com

He is wonderful person and he will work hard for you. I recommend him to anyone buying or selling a house here in Ruston.

John Chris is BY FAR the best (he is at ERA now) He has sold 2 homes for me and I have bought 2 through Him

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Joe Raymond Peace is good too. His son Robert was in my class

+ Reply to Thread