+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luke's Not Starting Today?

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Question Luke's Not Starting Today?

I heard on ESPN radio last night that Luke was gonna get the start for Tampa Bay since Garcia was out. I get home from church today & turn on the TV to see Griese running the Buc offense. Last minute decision by Gruden ( hardly my favorite coach! )?

MG

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Luke's Not Starting Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    I heard on ESPN radio last night that Luke was gonna get the start for Tampa Bay since Garcia was out. I get home from church today & turn on the TV to see Griese running the Buc offense. Last minute decision by Gruden ( hardly my favorite coach! )?

MG
    Somebody on Fox said Luke was a "decoy" starter.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin Re: Luke's Not Starting Today?

Well, TB lost so it serves 'em right!!!!

MG

+ Reply to Thread