+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2008 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Roster

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

2008 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Roster

Head Coach: Derek Dooley

No. Player Pos Ht Wt Yr Hometown

1 Richie Casey WR 5-11 175 Fr Homer, Louisiana

3 Al Hawkins QB 6-2 229 Sr Linden, ...

More...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 2008 Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Roster

Who is Al Hawkins, age 29?? Did I read that right? Age TWENTY-NINE?

Geez....at age 29 you need to be long out of college, married with kids, working at a fulltime job, owning a home, and surfing the BB&B.

HD

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

He's the 3rd string backup QB. He was a transfer from Grambling (of all places). He's never seen an actual down on the field in a LaTech uniform. This is his last year here. He was recognized at Senior Day. From all accounts he hasn't been very successful for us, if I remember correctly he played some semi-pro or some arena league without play in college, but trust me I could be mistaken on that last comment.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Click on the link to D'Anthony Smith. It brings you to a link of Anthony Smith from Wyoming. Says he was born in Las Vegas Nevada. That sure is a long way away from Pickering Louisiana.

Bulldog 809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

Geez....at age 29 you need to be long out of college, married with kids, working at a fulltime job, owning a home, and surfing the BB&B.

HD
    Geez, HD, your outlook on 29 seems pretty morbid to me; I recall seeing in the media guide that Hawkins played minor league baseball, a la Booty, Weinke, ...

Varsity Bulldog NO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really nice

I am 29, out of college, married with 2 kids, don't own a home and do surf BB&B. I think I have a few years of eligibility left.

Varsity Bulldog cherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

HD
    After these last few months, I do not believe that owning a home is a valid criteria of maturity and responsibility, to wit: Any homeowner at or near 29 years of age would've just recently bought into the market at or near its peak, using little cash down - therefore, any such "homeowner" now has the dubious privilege of "owning" a debt for the purchase of a home that is now worth less than when he bought it - a/k/a "being upside down". However, a fulltime job is certainly a necessity to even think about paying the monthly mortgage note and feeding those kids.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeedawg View Post
    After these last few months, I do not believe that owning a home is a valid criteria of maturity and responsibility, to wit: Any homeowner at or near 29 years of age would've just recently bought into the market at or near its peak, using little cash down - therefore, any such "homeowner" now has the dubious privilege of "owning" a debt for the purchase of a home that is now worth less than when he bought it - a/k/a "being upside down". However, a fulltime job is certainly a necessity to even think about paying the monthly mortgage note and feeding those kids.

HD

Varsity Bulldog brody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her gamebrody191 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeedawg View Post
    hey i fall into that criteria, being almost 29 and being a new homeowner. the only difference its that when i sell i really don't plan/hope that i am upside down.

+ Reply to Thread