+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McNeese State - Game Thread

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: McNeese State - Game Thread

11:58 Mcneese 38-33

9:49 McNeese 41-37

5:49 McNeese 48-40
    Last edited by tigtoo30; 12-15-2008 at 08:40 PM.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Is this part of the ATAC plan - even Richard could beat McNeese...

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Oh yeah the bounce is back. Maybe Rupp and Long can share a cab ride out of Ruston at the end of the year.

Varsity Bulldog NO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really nice

Could be worse. Cleveland State just beat Syracuse!!!!

Varsity Bulldog East Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the earsEast Coast Dawg seems to have something between the ears East Coast Dawg's Avatar

Anybody got the final score? Last update was 30 minutes ago!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BS1994TECH View Post
    Oh yeah the bounce is back. Maybe Rupp and Long can share a cab ride out of Ruston at the end of the year.
    they have cabs in Ruston?

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    they have cabs in Ruston?
    courtesy cab!

Ive been thinking of opening a 2nd operation down there....see how gas is looking next year.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

McCheese won 61 - 44. We jacked up 3's our last several possessions "in and out, no good...".

Varsity Bulldog frogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to allfrogdog is a name known to all frogdog's Avatar

I just returned from the M. State game and all I can say is we are sad. No real shooters, gaurd play average at best. This is the first game I have seen and from this game we have no chance in the conference.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frogdog View Post
    I just returned from the M. State game and all I can say is we are sad. No real shooters, gaurd play average at best. This is the first game I have seen and from this game we have no chance in the conference.
    Told ya, Skill.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Puppy mistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around heremistered has turned a few heads around here mistered's Avatar

Just got back from game. 44 points aren't going to win any games. Cooper was non factor against larger
    player. James Loe didn't hit the rim all night and Kyle Gibson was our only shooter. Outhustled and outplayed
    Dave Simmons style.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistered View Post
    Just got back from game. 44 points aren't going to win any games. Cooper was non factor against larger
    player. James Loe didn't hit the rim all night and Kyle Gibson was our only shooter. Outhustled and outplayed
    Dave Simmons style.
    dude, you travelled a long way to/from the game in Lake Chuck

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

yes, we are not very good right now. but trust me, in the wac there is usu, and a huge gap. then, maybe hawaii and boise, maybe, and then alot of bad teams.

Im not happy we are 5-5. I was thinking 7-3, worst right now. But the WAC is not strong this year.

Rupp needs to get them to play smarter ball, and instill some toughness...Im surprised we are 10 games in and., as Broadway Joe said, "strugggggellling"

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    yes, we are not very good right now. but trust me, in the wac there is usu, and a huge gap. then, maybe hawaii and boise, maybe, and then alot of bad teams.

Im not happy we are 5-5. I was thinking 7-3, worst right now. But the WAC is not strong this year.

Rupp needs to get them to play smarter ball, and instill some toughness...Im surprised we are 10 games in and., as Broadway Joe said, "strugggggellling"

Guess you forgot Nevada!! They arebetter than Hawaii and especially Boise IMO.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Guyton is our shooter. I didn't listen to the game but going from the boxscore, he did a pretty good job tonight. 2-10 from 3 isn't good but he also went 4-4 from 3 a few nights ago.

We can't score 44 points and win but we also can't shot 26% and win.

This game was ugly. Without Guyton and Gibson, we score 8 points. On paper, it looks like our worst performance of the year. Worse than Alaska. Give it time though because we will be better later in the year.

+ Reply to Thread