+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xbox 360 Wireless Headsets...

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Xbox 360 Wireless Headsets...

Anybody want/need a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless headset? I have a few new in the box/sealed/unopened(etc. ).

I got a good deal on these and will be happy to pass on the savings. Just let me know.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Re: Xbox 360 Wireless Headsets...

Guess that I could have included a picture...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

what are they going for?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Anybody want/need a Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless headset? I have a few new in the box/sealed/unopened(etc. ).

I got a good deal on these and will be happy to pass on the savings. Just let me know.

How much??

Crap...I actually just sold all 6 that I had on ebay yesterday for $49.99. They sell new for $59.99+tax at Walmart and Target. My brother lives in Shreveport and has a couple listed on ebay right now. He said that if you want them and he can take them off ebay and hand deliver them to you in Shreveport. He will sell them for $50. Saves about $15 over the store purchase. Just let me know if you are interested.

+ Reply to Thread