+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowl Confidence Contest

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Bowl Confidence Contest

Results are updated.

And Doc, I feel your pain. In another confidence contest I'm in, I'm 1 for 5 so far, but it's against the spread.

Chris

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

.... and now Boise for 22....

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Dan - Good call on TCU %$#@!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Dan - Good call on TCU %$#@!
    Thanks, oledawg.

I was sweating that one.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Yeah, 6 picks for TCU and about 35 or so for Boise.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I'm uploading the results now. Should be up in a couple of minutes.

Chris

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Yeah, 6 picks for TCU and about 35 or so for Boise.
    Since you and Tyler are becoming the new "bookends", I guess we can refer to you as the Left Bookend and we'll call Tyler the Right Bookend. :icon_wink:

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Since you and Tyler are becoming the new "bookends", I guess we can refer to you as the Left Bookend and we'll call Tyler the Right Bookend. :icon_wink:
    Certainly don't like the way that nadB fellow moved up +4. The fact that he is running a 75% on picks so far is a definite concern because it means that he could be the #1 slot IF he had play a different spread on his confidence points. :icon_wink:

Right now, Tyler can't be too happy being the *right* bookend.

As for me, it's just beginner's luck.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Right now, Tyler can't be too happy being the *right* bookend.

Go ahead and yuck it up.....Yada, yada, yada.
    I hereby resign my job as HC and pretend know it all bookie for this Bowl Confidence Contest. I know when I need to walk away. Can't say the same for the left politicos in this country that get caught or just plain suck at their job.

I just hope I can crawl out of the cellar. Good luck to you! Of course you know I'm pulling for nadB orTechDawgFan. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Go ahead and yuck it up.....Yada, yada, yada.
    I hereby resign my job as HC and pretend know it all bookie for this Bowl Confidence Contest. I know when I need to walk away. Can't say the same for the left politicos in this country that get caught or just plain suck at their job.

I just hope I can crawl out of the cellar. Good luck to you! Of course you know I'm pulling for nadB orTechDawgFan. :icon_wink:
    With 28 games to go, there is plenty of room for the folks at the top to move down and vice versa. Of course I expect you to pull for nadB or TechDawgFan. No surprise there. Good luck to you too! Don't be too hard on yourself, looking at the picks of the large majority of players in the Bowl Confidence Contest, the first 4 bowls were won by the least favored teams.

I'm just glad to see we have some good natured banter going on here! Of course, if you look at the PROJECTED standings, our very own DocMarvin is projected to be at the very BOTTOM of the list

Bump

Well .............

I'd say our bookends will remain the same ??

Right Bookend Tyler maintains a perfect record so far ??

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Well .............

I'd say our bookends will remain the same ??

Right Bookend Tyler maintains a perfect record so far ??
    Dang I'm good!

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Well I finally got one right with Notre Dame and I was pretty confident in it too.

+ Reply to Thread