+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Bowl Confidence Contest

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Bowl Confidence Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Why?

Non BCSbs school beats BCSbs school. More argument to do away with the bcsbs and have a playoff system.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

BTW, I DID update yesterday.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    BTW, I DID update yesterday.
    And a very FINE update it is to behold.

www.latechbbb.com/contests/confidence/reportpackage.html

(unless you are an oledawg, o.c. )
    Last edited by nadB; 01-04-2009 at 01:30 PM.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Better circle the wagons, dudes; 'cause ya'll are surrounded by the bookends of the 3-2 Crew. :icon_wink:

http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/co...standings.html

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    And a very FINE update it is to behold.

www.latechbbb.com/contests/confidence/reportpackage.html

(unless you are an oledawg, o.c. )

I think I would prefer it if the contest ended this past Friday! Looks like its between you and Chris

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

nadB,

It comes down to this. If I'm doing my math right, I'm now 1 pt. ahead of you. With the way the pts. work out, the only way you win is with Ball St. and Florida wins. All the other options give me more pts.

Good Luck!!!

Chris

Updated

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    nadB,

It comes down to this. If I'm doing my math right, I'm now 1 pt. ahead of you. With the way the pts. work out, the only way you win is with Ball St. and Florida wins. All the other options give me more pts.

Good Luck!!!

Chris
    Always a pleasure to come down to the wire against such a skilled picker as you.

Likewise,
    Good Luck!!!

Dan

Updated.

Last update.

Congrats Chris. Good job on the contest and on the pickin. Wait till next year .

Thanks! I REALLY LOVE this contest! It takes the most time to complete the picks, but it REALLY makes you think!

Major Congrats, Chris ! ! !

Nice job with the DOUBLE win -- best pick % as well as highest # of points.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Congratulations Chris! Super good job in picking and confidence points. Also, many thanks in running this contest. I had plenty of fun playing against the best and the brightest.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Hey Dan - Congrats on finishing 3rd. Seems like you and I are always butting heads in these contests.

+ Reply to Thread