+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weather Rocket Kills Man and Blows Up His Body at Cremation

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Weather Rocket Kills Man and Blows Up His Body at Cremation

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Weather Rocket Kills Man and Blows Up His Body at Cremation

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    Man, that IS weird!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

My understanding is that studies about the effectiveness of this type of technology are inconclusive at best. That said, there are companies in the US that do this.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    My understanding is that studies about the effectiveness of this type of technology are inconclusive at best. That said, there are companies in the US that do this.
    HUH? SAY WHAT??? Did you read the same story I read?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    HUH? SAY WHAT??? Did you read the same story I read?

Inquiries revealed that the rainfall on the day of the original disaster was triggered by the local weather bureau, which had been firing shells into the atmosphere to break up hail in order to protect the local tobacco crop.Inside the shells were silver iodide, a chemical that helps to break up hail into rain.
    Yeah, this quote indicates the use of silver iodide which has been used by the Chinese government to try and control the weather. They used it with the Olympics presumably to cause storm cells to rain sooner than they would naturally thus making the weather better for various events.

I just wanted to point out that studies have been done showing the effectiveness of this type of weather control to be inconclusive (I mean, how do they know that the storm didn't hail because, well, it just didn't hail) ... IOW, this incident should give them some reason to reconsider the idea of firing rockets into the sky over civilian populations to control the weather or at least get better at controlling where the rockets come down.

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Yeah, this quote indicates the use of silver iodide which has been used by the Chinese government to try and control the weather. They used it with the Olympics presumably to cause storm cells to rain sooner than they would naturally thus making the weather better for various events.

I just wanted to point out that studies have been done showing the effectiveness of this type of weather control to be inconclusive (I mean, how do they know that the storm didn't hail because, well, it just didn't hail) ... IOW, this incident should give them some reason to reconsider the idea of firing rockets into the sky over civilian populations to control the weather or at least get better at controlling where the rockets come down.
    Whew!! I thought for a while there that some US companies were blowing up corpses or something!

Thanks for straightening me out....:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread