+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adive for Disney World at Christmas?

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

Adive for Disney World at Christmas?

Taking the family to Disney in Orlando for Christmas. First time for me or the kids, wanted to get some advice on how to have the best time. Boys are 9 and 3, Dad hates long lines (I know, then why are you going). Looking for some good park advice.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Adive for Disney World at Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by madprof View Post
    Taking the family to Disney in Orlando for Christmas. First time for me or the kids, wanted to get some advice on how to have the best time. Boys are 9 and 3, Dad hates long lines (I know, then why are you going). Looking for some good park advice.
    FAST PASS use it as much as possible....

Back pack with snacks -

FOOD SUCKS -

ANIMAL KINGDOM silver backs are a MUST -

Do the shows - they are good -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Take ALOT of money!!! Definitely take backpacks with your own food, that will save you a bundle. Good luck getting "It's a small world" out of your head!!!!!!

Valium??

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

They should rename "Its a small World" to "Its a small boat". I practically had to hang my legs off the ride to fit into that damn thing.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

The food doesnt suck of you eat in the sit down restaurants, but then it's expensive.

Get fast passes for the popular rides, then kill time by riding the less popular ones.

Magic Kingdom:
    Fast Pass: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain....
    Kill time on: Small World, Laugh Floor, Buzz Light Year, other kiddy rides like Winnie the Pooh, Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise...

Epcot:
    Fast Pass: Soarin, Test Track
    Kill time on: Ellen's Energy Adventure, anything else in the Land Pavillion, walking around Innoventions, Spaceship Earth

Hollywood Studios:
    Fast Pass: Toy Story- but you need to be one of the first ones in the park if you even want to get a fast pass. This ride is beyond popular to the point of ridiculousness...but it's a lot of fun.
    Kill time on: When we went, Rockin Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror even had short wait times, thanks to Toy Story. You can even kill an hour or so seeing shows like Indiana Jones Stunt Show, or Lights Motor Action car stunt show.

Anyways, see some shows too... Mickey's Philharmagic (Magic Kingdom), Muppets 3d (Hollywood), Illuminations (Epcot), Fantasmic (Hollywood) are all pretty cool. Also, if you get to Magic Kingdom when they open, they sing a song and do a whole show to open the park up.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Don't ride the Dumbo ride. The line may not look long, but you will be trapped for 3 hours waiting on that damn thing.

Don't miss the stunt car show at Hollywood.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

This is good advice for July too... thanks!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

With a 3 YO I'd go early, leave early in the afternoon . . . or go late morning, leave no later than early evening.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

oops, saw this a little late. we took the 4 year old (nearly 5 years old) and MGM suckeddddddddddddddddd for entertainment value for him. I think we were there about a day to long. What we did do one day was head to Sea World. Had a good time there and fed the dolphins. Wonder what a dolpin steak would taste like?

our best day with the 4 year old was at magic kingdom. I bet we rode the buzz lightyear ride fifteen times and the log ride 5. Epcot had a lot more for him that i thought it would, rode the test track several times the night we got there and also the nemo ride. Soaring was pretty cool also.

anyway, hope y'all had a great time.

+ Reply to Thread