+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do I do?

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

What do I do?

On Thursday of last week I purchased a ticket to the bowl game on TECH's website. My credit card has been charged but today's mail has come and I still have no ticket. That leaves only tomorrow and I can't call the ticket office tomorrow. All I get when I call is a message telling me I can order tickets on the website. How does one go about reaching a human being at the ticket office?

Any advice is appreciated.

James

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What do I do?

I would contact the people selling tickets at the Hilton where the team is staying. They'll be there today and tomorrow selling tickets.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Tech will also sell tickets at the Hilton (team hotel) on Market Street in Shreveport on Friday from 3 to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

http://latechsports.cstv.com/sports/...121508aab.html

As far as I can tell, you missed the deadline for having your tickets mailed to you. As detailed by the story in the link, you can either pick up your tickets on gameday at the will call window, or maybe even at the Hilton, where the team and staff are staying.

Good luck with your tickets and see you at the game

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    On Thursday of last week I purchased a ticket to the bowl game on TECH's website. My credit card has been charged but today's mail has come and I still have no ticket. That leaves only tomorrow and I can't call the ticket office tomorrow. All I get when I call is a message telling me I can order tickets on the website. How does one go about reaching a human being at the ticket office?

Any advice is appreciated.

James
    Olddawgfan, I just sent you a PM....let me know.

danny majors

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Thanks to each of you for your timely reply. It is very evident that I overlooked the cutoff to get tickets by mail. I will call the Hilton first thing in the morning and learn what my options are.

Thanks again!!

James

+ Reply to Thread