+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Fans

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Tiger Fans

Saw an amazing number of Tiger Fans last night. Personally I was glad to have them there to see a great TECH win. They were certainly there in good numbers tailgating, which like it or not, they do a pretty good job of.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tiger Fans

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    Saw an amazing number of Tiger Fans last night. Personally I was glad to have them there to see a great TECH win. They were certainly there in good numbers tailgating, which like it or not, they do a pretty good job of.
    With all do respect who give an "F" about any tiger fans...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    With all do respect who give an "F" about any tiger fans...

green for that comment.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I don't get to fired up about people wearing their LSU hats or jackets (because it's all they own) and i'm glad they showed up. But give me a break with the tiger tails, tiger face paint and playing the lsu fight song. No class from people that can't even spell college.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

I heard a tigger fan tell a group of NIU fans behind me "I hope ya'll beat Tech tonight" look over to see who it was. Turns out it was a good friend of mine who was also in my wedding 12 yrs ago that went to NLU. I gave him some grief and told him I hope lsu tanks against GA Tech.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech09 View Post
    I heard a tigger fan tell a group of NIU fans behind me "I hope ya'll beat Tech tonight" look over to see who it was. Turns out it was a good friend of mine who was also in my wedding 12 yrs ago that went to NLU. I gave him some grief and told him I hope lsu tanks against GA Tech.
    Many....most?....tigger fans are just like that. My own two sons and several of their friends are all NSU grads, yet they haven't been to a Demon FB game in years and they wear LSU crap and go to every tigger game they can score tix for. They know, including their friends, to say nice things about Tech when they're around me. I'll punch their lights out, and they know it.

But, that summarizes the typical tigger fan. I have friends that never went to college at all, that wear LSU garb and are always talking about LSU football, like they talk about the Saints and the Cowboys.

But, to get decked out in LSU crapola at a game like last night is just attempting to be confrontational. They want people to notice them and to say something. They are pitiful creatures that have to identify with something like LSU football to give their own lives something of significance.

Gonna get interesting now that Miles-from-nowhere is killing the program .

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech09 View Post
    Those 4 words speak volumes.

A guy recently moved into the office next door to mine in Funroe. It looks like a shrine to lsu. Guess where he actually went to school? A hint, it was neither Ruston nor Baton Rouge.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Yeah it's one thing to be an LSU fan, but to show up in full garb is just being confrontational. However, I was glad they supported us with their presence and for the opportunity to win in front of them. Who knows, we HAD to convert SOMEBODY last night....

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Yeah it's one thing to be an LSU fan, but to show up in full garb is just being confrontational. However, I was glad they supported us with their presence and for the opportunity to win in front of them. Who knows, we HAD to convert SOMEBODY last night....
    The main people I am hoping we impacted last night were talented HS players who have not verbally committed to anyone yet. We have a young team and played a very good season. Dooley is working the recruiting hard, and I believe this will be the best recruit class we've had in a decade. Last night's win should go along way in helping to make this happen.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    The main people I am hoping we impacted last night were talented HS players who have not verbally committed to anyone yet. We have a young team and played a very good season. Dooley is working the recruiting hard, and I believe this will be the best recruit class we've had in a decade. Last night's win should go along way in helping to make this happen.

Great point! And to think of where we were just 24 months ago with our first ever 10-loss season, a coach just going through the motions, fans who had quit on Tech,...

What a difference Derek Dooley has meant (and continues to mean) to Louisiana Tech football! We are fools if we don't increase his buyout clause to at least $1M per year.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I really don't care about the LSU fans- they were not at a TECH game, it was the I-bowl and they were simply claiming it as their own. Hopefully they will "win" the right to play there next year and they were simply letting us know they wanted it back.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If I had the money I would buy about 5000 tickets to lsu's bowl game, give them out, pay for the trip, and put everyone in blue in the tailgate area playing the Tech fight song on loud speakers. Oh, nevermind about the tickets - just would get them to the tailgate area.

I know some of you are trying to be welcoming to them, but they need to KNOW that they are NOT WELCOME at Tech games if they are going to dress in lsu garb and play lsu crap. I would rather not have them at all. This was OUR DAY and we showed that. More than a few times, I saw Tech fans confront the purple piss crowd and I LOVED IT!

We need a HUGE marketing effort called "CHOOSE OR LOSE" in the Shreveport area. If I would have have a can of spray paint, I would have sprayed paint all over that stretch limo in the middle of the fairway last night. You all could have just bailed me out of jail after the game.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Okay, I'm just as guilty, so I am talking TO ME too! But, guys and gals, Tech just won a bowl game and completed a successful season. Let's return our focus to that and forget about lspoo for awhile.

At least, until the Georgia Tech game....

WE ARE....

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    okay, i'm just as guilty, so i am talking to me too! But, guys and gals, tech just won a bowl game and completed a successful season. Let's return our focus to that and forget about lspoo for awhile.

At least, until the georgia tech game....:d

we are....
    b u l l d o g s

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Okay, I'm just as guilty, so I am talking TO ME too! But, guys and gals, Tech just won a bowl game and completed a successful season. Let's return our focus to that and forget about lspoo for awhile.

At least, until the Georgia Tech game....

WE ARE....
    You got it!

+ Reply to Thread