+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atmosphere

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Thumbs Up Atmosphere

Wow, I'm not too sure about everyone else but it was a great feeling to be at a Tech game where people didn't leave early, and acted as true football fans. This is a great start to getting more of the students involved in the program. Also seems like since Tech sold their tickets then we should be attractive to the Indy bowl in the future.

Also good that the WAC can atleast win one bowl Fresno and Hawaii made the WAC look weak.

sic' em dawgs

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Atmosphere

A good time was had by all!

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Wow, I'm not too sure about everyone else but it was a great feeling to be at a Tech game where people didn't leave early, and acted as true football fans. This is a great start to getting more of the students involved in the program. Also seems like since Tech sold their tickets then we should be attractive to the Indy bowl in the future.

Also good that the WAC can atleast win one bowl Fresno and Hawaii made the WAC look weak.

sic' em dawgs
    Sarcasm?

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Sarcasm?
    No. We didn't leave early, the Shreveporters did.

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Sarcasm?
    He said people, all the LSU fans left early after the alcohol wore off. Just kidding

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Fox and Company had a great thought for our illustrious Commissioner. He needs to get us to be the back up tie in when an SEC or Big 12 team cannot fulfill their IBOWL obligation. Someone needs to contact this Benson regarding this. I am almost positive he will not think of this on his own but we will let it be "his" idea if he gets it done. We proved alot to Shreveport once again about our fan base. Remember how full the stadium was when we played A&M? OSU was not that bad either. I would love to see us get a chance to kick the %&^% out of BAYLOR.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Can't we negotiate that directly with the IBowl, without Benson?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Exactly. I wouldn't to leave it up to Benson to successfully negotiate a Happy Meal at McDonald's on our behalf.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    That would be the only way it got done.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Fox and Company had a great thought for our illustrious Commissioner. He needs to get us to be the back up tie in when an SEC or Big 12 team cannot fulfill their IBOWL obligation. Someone needs to contact this Benson regarding this. I am almost positive he will not think of this on his own but we will let it be "his" idea if he gets it done. We proved alot to Shreveport once again about our fan base. Remember how full the stadium was when we played A&M? OSU was not that bad either. I would love to see us get a chance to kick the %&^% out of BAYLOR.
    So would that put us in line before or after a 7-5 Belch team?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Before if we enter into a contract with them. The Belchers had a handshake and a wink kinda deal.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Before. What I said was let the IBOWL keep their tie in with SEC and Big 12 but the first team to call if they cant get one of those teams is Tech(if bowl eligable of course).

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Before. What I said was let the IBOWL keep their tie in with SEC and Big 12 but the first team to call if they cant get one of those teams is Tech(if bowl eligable of course).
    That would be a huge win/win agreement both for Tech and the Independence Bowl. My bet though is that the I-Bowl will continue to refuse to acknowledge this. Hopefully it gets done.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I expect some changes w/Indy when the SEC/Big 12 agreements end. If they don't have a sponsor for next year that will happen for sure.

I believe that the Tech people negotiated the best deal possible for Tech in '08 and possibly we will see gains in future years. Hopefully they didn't leave anything on the table.

My dream is a Indy/Tech/CUSA tie-in of some sort.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I expect some changes w/Indy when the SEC/Big 12 agreements end. If they don't have a sponsor for next year that will happen for sure.

I believe that the Tech people negotiated the best deal possible for Tech in '08 and possibly we will see gains in future years. Hopefully they didn't leave anything on the table.

My dream is a Indy/Tech/CUSA tie-in of some sort.
    Interesting thought.
    We know that the current ties bring people to stay overnight, but I wonder if we would appreciate the tie in more... that would be a yes.

Do you really think something would happen ..that drastic... thats a big shift.

+ Reply to Thread