+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atmosphere

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    Interesting thought.
    We know that the current ties bring people to stay overnight, but I wonder if we would appreciate the tie in more... that would be a yes.

Do you really think something would happen ..that drastic... thats a big shift.
    Mostly wishful thinking on my part, but I'd say the odds are VERY good that the Indy will lose one of the current tie ins. The Indy has much more competition than they did when the current agreements were signed. I think they are ESPN's beeotch.:icon_wink:

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Mostly wishful thinking on my part, but I'd say the odds are VERY good that the Indy will lose one of the current tie ins. The Indy has much more competition than they did when the current agreements were signed. I think they are ESPN's beeotch.:icon_wink:
    Anticipating a Mad TV's time slot for lowered expectations?

Do you think its better having a poor SEC and Big 12 vs a CUSA or Independant team? Im sure it means a heck of a lot lower payout, but you might get people who aren't ticked to be in the Independence bowl every year (Being as any of those tie-ins are always the lucky in-conference team to scrape it in and are dissapointed their team is not good).

+ Reply to Thread