+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Independence Bowl Sound System

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Independence Bowl Sound System

Did anyone else think that the sound system at Indy was as bad if not worse than ours at the JOE? I was originally sitting on the South end (section 117) and could not understand hardly anything from the play-by-play guy. I ended up moving to section 216 at half time and the sound was louder but not better. A lot of distortion from the speakers. Hopefully our new system will sound great but anything will be better than what we have now.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

Re: Independence Bowl Sound System

i've got a feeling that thing suffered from operator error.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I just got on here but whoever was the "Production Director" should be reasigned(read as Fired).

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Ya. The commercials were WAY too loud. Especially the dry cleaning ones.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

And what about the random "1ST DOWNS". Every once in a while they would come up and be totally out of place.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Ya. The commercials were WAY too loud. Especially the dry cleaning ones.
    Ahh...Porter's FIne Dry Cleaning. Those ad's date back to the 80's

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

It was bad. Real bad.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post

Yeah,Brando had HIS hair in that commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

That was funny! But, really the sound system was AWFUL!!! I thought when I sat down how great our field looked compared to theirs (isn't nice to be on the way up?) I can't wait until next year when we have a real sound system and the jumbotron!!!

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

YES, it was horrible! The little woman and I were in section 118 and we hardly heard it at all. Was it all coming from the score board end?

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    BTW, I don't know if they are alumni, but the Porters are big Tech supporters, so they can be as loud as they want to be.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

IBowl system is better than what we have now. Of course that doesn't matter anymore since we're upgrading to the 21st century. My only gripe is the lack of restrooms.

Puppy mse006 seems to have something between the earsmse006 seems to have something between the earsmse006 seems to have something between the earsmse006 seems to have something between the earsmse006 seems to have something between the earsmse006 seems to have something between the earsmse006 seems to have something between the ears

ok this is the one big issue i had with the game. I COULDN'T HEAR THE BAND OVER THE DARN LOUDSPEAKERS!!!!! I was in section 218 and i couldnt hear the band hardly at all. i had to read the drum majors calls to see what they were playing. honestly, i think the loudspeaker could have been turned down a few notches...they turned it down at one point and it was a lot better. they should have kept it there.

as a side note..i think the bands should have been switched around. that way we could here our OWN band and not niu's.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

It was all about the angle. NIU's band was playing directly to us in the Southeast corner of the stadium. Tech's band was playing directly to the fans in the Southwest corner.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

I was in Section 117 and could not hear one note from the band all night.

+ Reply to Thread