+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stay Classy Westv

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Stay Classy Westv

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It's pretty sad.
    A little sad, perhaps. But mostly funny.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Y'all are right...West should stay classy...just like the guy who said they should burn one of his trucks in the parking lot. They must be getting awful desperate over there. It's pretty sad.

They were talking about buying one of his little model trucks like he was offering on here and burning it. How is that hurting Westv? If they're stupid enough to buy the thing then burn it, well, nevermind. It doesn't need to be said.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawks#1 View Post
    all these post show how classy all the Tech fans are.
    HA! I've been a visitor of the ULM board. Don't pretend like it's all a bunch of warm welcomes over there. Don't start pointing the finger until you can answer for Baxter.

That said, I'd be upset too. In fact, regardless of the rivalry relationship with ULM, this wouldn't make me like a guy if it's true. I'm interested to see some sort of explanation.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I get all sorts of flames over there. There's this one guy who only posts "go chase headlights" to every reply.

Westv knows who his friends are. If ULM is dumb enough to piss off a SPONSOR at a time like this then they are real dumb. Their President announced that the budget cuts will hit athletics. They need all the dollars they can lay their feathered fingers on.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

You could always reply: I'll have a big fries with that.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    If ULM is dumb enough to piss off a SPONSOR at a time like this then they are real dumb.
    Dude, they have every right to pissed at him. He's just like a Tech grad posting as a fan on here, then going to TigerRant and talking trash about us.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Dude, they have every right to pissed at him. He's just like a Tech grad posting as a fan on here, then going to TigerRant and talking trash about us.

Which happens, but the key difference is West is a sponsor of ULM (gives money and/or services); although I may not have the most respect for a sponsor I wouldn't call them out and risk losing their monetary support. Just like the lsu garb people wear yeah I don't like it, and might heckle them a little as they pass my tailgate but I'm not going to call them out in the stadium, they bought a ticket and are helping Tech out.

+ Reply to Thread