+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indy Nike hat

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Indy Nike hat

At the Indy bowl, several of the coaches and guys on the sidelines were wearing a blue Nike hat, with LaTech logo on front, and Indy bowl logo on side. Is this hat available to purchase anywhere?

Come on techteamshop.com, hook me up!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Indy Nike hat

I want two things.

1. A vintage Terry Bradshaw Jersey, you know the Mitchell and Ness kind that is not an XXXXXL.
    2. A copy of the Espn's coverage of the Indy Bowl on DVD. I would like to watch it over and over again till next season starts.

Can somebody please hook me up.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    At the Indy bowl, several of the coaches and guys on the sidelines were wearing a blue Nike hat, with LaTech logo on front, and Indy bowl logo on side. Is this hat available to purchase anywhere?

They were given the the team and staff as part of the package of stuff each player/staff got.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Get a Tech hat and get this, and you're all set

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    They were given the the team and staff as part of the package of stuff each player/staff got.
    Anyway they will make these hats available to the public?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Anyway they will make these hats available to the public?
    I'm wearing one right now!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I'm wearing one right now!
    That makes two of us. I waved my hat at a Tech truck here in Dallas today. Think I scared the driver.

Well, how do you get one???

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Give Coach Spangler a few steaks...works every time.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Well, how do you get one???
    I have been underwriting a youngster for 19 years ...finally pay back.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I got mine!
    Had to travel 22,000 miles with the team to get one, but I got one!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Well, those of us who aren't in Ruston or close to the team, is there anyway to get one of these hats?

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

They are not licensed for resale. They were made solely for the team. Sorry guys and gals, but I tried. You could probably take a Nike cap to a t-shirt shop and have them embroider the I-bowl logo on it, but it will not be licensed.

What about that same hat w/o the Indy logo? The hat that is similar to it is on techteamshop.com, but it is listed as a lady's hat.

+ Reply to Thread