+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ULM OC Leaving

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

ULM OC Leaving

I saw this on ESPN regarding ULM's former OC. He is leaving ULM for Illinios State, a FCS team. I know that it is his alma mater but still he's making a lateral position move to a FCS team from ULM. Doesn't that make you feel small-time.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/others/0-...ois-State.html

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: ULM OC Leaving

They fired their defensive Coordinator(s) if I remember, so they are starting off fresh at both positions now.

hm...not looking too good for them to pull a winning season out of the hat next year.

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    They fired their defensive Coordinator(s) if I remember, so they are starting off fresh at both positions now.

hm...not looking too good for them to pull a winning season out of the hat next year.
    No, not at all, but the thing is that they are starting "fresh" on both sides not by their own decision, offensively at least. I just don't know how ULM lets their OC, who improved their offense from previous years, leave to go to a FCS school.

Just looks bad on them, but then again it is ULM.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

The saddest part was how the offense had improved under that dude. Sad for them, that is.

It was sad but in my mind the fact is still they lost their OC to a FCS school, who is going there to coach the same position. That is just sad to lose your coaches like that. I can understand if they go to a FCS as a HC but not as another OC.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by #1techfan View Post
    It was sad but in my mind the fact is still they lost their OC to a FCS school, who is going there to coach the same position. That is just sad to lose your coaches like that. I can understand if they go to a FCS as a HC but not as another OC.
    Not to long ago it happened to us -

Whistle as you walk by the grave yard!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I was peaking at their message board on Scout.com last weekend and they were complaining about their president supposedly withholding some of the funding their athletic department was suppose to get and that supposedly many members in prominent positions in their academia do not even have season tickets to games.

I am not slamming them when I say this but I think their president is secretly trying to prepare ULM for another regional conference that starts with an "S" (be smart about this). I have no true knowledge but if you read between the lines of what they are frustrated about... its kind of like those "Magic Eye" pictures that seem to pop out if you look at it a certain way.

I am also keeping this very general because certain local media outlets might think there is something to report when maybe there's not. We don't want to disrupt fate. :icon_wink:

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    II am not slamming them when I say this but I think their president is secretly trying to prepare ULM for another regional conference that starts with an "S" (be smart about this).
    the SEC?

WOW!

:icon_wink:
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I am not slamming them when I say this but I think their president is secretly trying to prepare ULM for another regional conference that starts with an "S" (be smart about this).

The SWAC? Could be a step up...

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Like I said, "I don't know."

But it could also be the "Super Owesome Universities That Have Likenesses And Now Demand...something something something".

Maybe that's not how you spell Owesome.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Not to long ago it happened to us -

Whistle as you walk by the grave yard!
    Yep...wasn't his name Clint Conque? :icon_wink:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Nope the defensive coach on Bicknell's staff that took the same job at MAINE...

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Yep...wasn't his name Clint Conque? :icon_wink:
    He took a promotion. That happens all the time to everybody.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Actually the move makes alot of sense. Unless a miracle happens this staff is nothing but lame ducks. This is Weatherbies last year under contract and unless they can get to 7 wins the entire staff wont be back, he just saw the writing on the wall.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Actually the move makes alot of sense. Unless a miracle happens this staff is nothing but lame ducks. This is Weatherbies last year under contract and unless they can get to 7 wins the entire staff wont be back, he just saw the writing on the wall.
    Six wins w/out a bowl and a new contract for C.W. coming in '09.:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread