+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Moats Status

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Ryan Moats Status

Is Ryan a free agent right now or does Houston have his rights for next year??

If he is a FA there are some destinations that I would like to see him in.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Ryan Moats Status

I was stoked that he got a chance to play this year and actually scored!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Bump--Anyone?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I think there should be more Ryan Moats Statues
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Bump--Anyone?
    Was Ryan first signed to the Texans' practice squad? If so, isn't it likely he only got a deal for this year? Since he came in mid-year and the Texans have Slaton, my guess is he only had a deal for the season but I'm not sure how all that works. He likes to come to Ruston during the off-season so maybe someone will run into him and get us some more info.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

True... they have Slaton and he'll start, but the backup is Ahman Green. He hasn't been worth anything in 5 years and wasn't worth much these last couple years in Houston. I'm not saying that they'll cut him, but GITMO sure shouldn't be worried about taking that #2 spot. GITMO has NOT outplayed Ahman yet and will need to step it up in practice to get it.

Houston's offense ain't bad at all, and I wouldn't mind seeing GITMO as the 3rd down back and starter when Slaton can't play.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

My guess is that Ryan is a FA, but that the Texans are going to re-sign him as a back-up for Slaton
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Maybe I am setting the bar too high but I want Ryan to go somewhere where he can fight for more PT than just being Slatons backup. If he has to be a #2 back than I am fine with Houston. I don't see Houston ever considering him as a starter. Slaton is their guy.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Maybe I am setting the bar too high but I want Ryan to go somewhere where he can fight for more PT than just being Slatons backup. If he has to be a #2 back than I am fine with Houston. I don't see Houston ever considering him as a starter. Slaton is their guy.
    I'm a TECH fanatic, but Slaton SHOULD be their guy. Dude's a stud.

I would LOVE for them to employ a system similar to the 2 back teams out their right now to help them both get solid playing time (Carolina with Stewart and Williams, etc)

I don't know if there is a team out there that GITMO could walk on the field and instantly be #1 and very few that he'd be a solid #2. I hope that Houston saw enough that they keep him and cut Ahman. If that happens, then he'll get some more carries to show off his skills and then hopefully get traded to a team that needs a solid #1 or the top 2 in a 2 back system.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I'm a TECH fanatic, but Slaton SHOULD be their guy. Dude's a stud.

I would LOVE for them to employ a system similar to the 2 back teams out their right now to help them both get solid playing time (Carolina with Stewart and Williams, etc)

I don't know if there is a team out there that GITMO could walk on the field and instantly be #1 and very few that he'd be a solid #2. I hope that Houston saw enough that they keep him and cut Ahman. If that happens, then he'll get some more carries to show off his skills and then hopefully get traded to a team that needs a solid #1 or the top 2 in a 2 back system.

I agree. That's why I would like Ryan somewhere else.

I agree. That's why I would like Ryan somewhere else.
    Who's your top 5??

Who's your top 5??
    Good question. I am going to have to get off work and think about it. I would like him to be somewhere where the RB's are weak, or the RB's are injury prone and he would have a chance to come in and steal the job. I also think he would do better on turf in a dome. What about St. Louis? James is about to be gone. I am not sure if Arrington can carry the load.

I'll have to check.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Who's your top 5??
    I haven't seen him play this year. Has he improved his pass catching skills? If so, New Orleans.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I expect to see Ryan back with the Texans next year. He's behind Slaton but any good coach knows RB and injurys go hand in hand. The coach there is a fan of Ryan and my be one of his only shots are getting back in the spotlight.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I haven't seen him play this year. Has he improved his pass catching skills? If so, New Orleans.
    That's a big 10-4.

+ Reply to Thread