+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nevada Game Updates

Big Dog #1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears#1techfan seems to have something between the ears #1techfan's Avatar

Re: Nevada Game Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Am I the only one who sees a pattern here??!!
    I see the pattern. Something needs to happen and it needs to happen soon. Women's basketball may not be as mainstream as college football, but we still used to have the upper hand and a program. We need to change the directions we are headed and change it fast.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Am I the only one who sees a pattern here??!!
    Exponential decay.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Warning Re: Nevada Game Updates

Quote Originally Posted by newfan View Post
    If you notice the team is not really playing w/ Sydney. She will be wide open and doing jumping jacks in the corner and they still will not pass it to her. I have seen TP throw the ball away before she will pass to Sydney. I know a friend of Sydney's and they said this is not the team for white girls.
    I've seen 3 home games & didn't witness this personally so I'm skeptical that it's a racial thing. In addition, I don't think that Spoon would allow this, IMHO. Sidney & Pringle DO have the least number of attempted shots of all the starters by a LARGE margin - nearly half of what AJ, Shanavia & Whitney each have put up so that's what makes me wonder if CL has built ( another ) offense built around a post player who's not really a true post ( but doing a pretty good job against larger players ).
    I'm just like the rest of us - trying to figure out how to get our shooting percentages up. I've given up on them correcting their FT's, though. CL said last night that they routinely make 38/50 in practice. Maybe someone can't count??

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen 3 home games & didn't witness this personally so I'm skeptical that it's a racial thing. In addition, I don't think that Spoon would allow this, IMHO. Sidney & Pringle DO have the least number of attempted shots of all the starters by a LARGE margin - nearly half of what AJ, Shanavia & Whitney each have put up so that's what makes me wonder if CL has built ( another ) offense built around a post player who's not really a true post ( but doing a pretty good job against larger players ).
    I'm just like the rest of us - trying to figure out how to get our shooting percentages up. I've given up on them correcting their FT's, though. CL said last night that they routinely make 38/50 in practice. Maybe someone can't count??

You are correct. Sidney is very good friends and fits in tightly with this team.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am still sick at my stomach. I don't see how you guys are even posting.

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by newfan View Post
    If you notice the team is not really playing w/ Sydney. She will be wide open and doing jumping jacks in the corner and they still will not pass it to her. I have seen TP throw the ball away before she will pass to Sydney. I know a friend of Sydney's and they said this is not the team for white girls.
    What the heck are you talking about?

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am still sick at my stomach. I don't see how you guys are even posting.
    You will get used to with it like we all have already done. :bigcry:

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Wow. Someone is actually playing the race card regarding the Techsters. What an idiot.

Sydney has shown a FEW signs of greatness. Just like every other player. She has not had a breakout game YET.

Regarding her percentages of shots, this is a classic Long team. A few players are the "go to" players. He doesn't pay attention to other potential input as he gets hung up on his "plan" (or lack thereof).

Bad game. Really, really bad game. But chemistry being affected by racial undertones? What a pathetic and stupid thing to say.
    Last edited by fanfromafar; 01-09-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    You will get used to with it like we all have already done. :bigcry:
    Look at my number of posts. I will never get used to a loss.

+ Reply to Thread