+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Utah State

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Warning Re: Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Thank you, Reckless Abandon and DrumDawg! You are exactly right.

Every step matters. The first step is winning the conference again and the conference tournament. We will worry about the next step next year. It takes time and I know a lot of us are inpatient, but I am willing to give the time and see the step forward. Last year, we would have lost this game (USU is much better than last year).

One step forward at a time. Just don't slide back.

We all love the Lady Techsters! It is time to support the team that is on the floor and show them that. I am "from the past", but I know where we are right now. I am willing to support where we are and the slow climb back up.
    And what about ME?????? :bigcry: Despite my wanted to rid the sidelines of CL, I have been right alongside of U in insisting that we take "baby" steps this year ( win the WAC & improve on last year's 16-15 record ) before we can set our sights on being a S16 ( & beyond ) team. You dun broke my heart, Champ!! :icon_wink:

MG

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    And what about ME?????? :bigcry: Despite my wanted to rid the sidelines of CL, I have been right alongside of U in insisting that we take "baby" steps this year ( win the WAC & improve on last year's 16-15 record ) before we can set our sights on being a S16 ( & beyond ) team. You dun broke my heart, Champ!! :icon_wink:

MG
    MG, I KNEW you believed this. I was just thanking those two for stopping the bleeding on this thread. I sincerely apologize. :icon_wink: All better????

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin Re: Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    MG, I KNEW you believed this. I was just thanking those two for stopping the bleeding on this thread. I sincerely apologize. :icon_wink: All better????
    Feelin' the love now!!!

+ Reply to Thread