+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Softball Looks to Build on Last Year's Success - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Softball Looks to Build on Last Year's Success - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson hopes that 2009 is just a continuation of the success that last year's Lady Techster softball team experienced after they won the Western Athletic Conference Tournament title and participated in the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1995.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Softball Looks to Build on Last Year's Success - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post
    A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Sarah Dawson hopes that 2009 is just a continuation of the success that last year's Lady Techster softball team experienced after they won the Western Athletic Conference Tournament title and participated in the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1995.

More...

Discuss it here.
    This can be the biggest year for Lady Techster softball since the late 80s. Having followed Tech softball since its beginning and attended nearly every home game since 2002, I can attest this is the best team Tech has fielded in a very long time. I hope more fans will get out and support them this year. Too many times I've counted more fans from the opposing team than Tech supporters at our own field. They are fun to watch and now they are winners, so get your season pass. The first home game is less than a month away on Feb. 11.

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

The schedule is tougher but the team has another year of experience so they should have another winning record and be a real threat to move up in WAC play.

The WAC Tournament should be interesting too. I am planning to be there.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

I was told by the Ticket Office today that home softball games will be FREE this year. They had been charging admission for the past five years.

I believe this team will have great success this year. It is the best team Tech has fielded in at least 15 years. They received several Top 25 votes in the preseason poll. They will play several top 25 teams during Feb.

The first home game is next Wednesday, Feb. 11, 5PM against Northwestern St. Come out and watch some free Lady Techster softball.

+ Reply to Thread