+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Houses for rent

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Houses for rent

I am getting married in May and look for a house to rent in Ruston. Anyone here have know of anything good available? We are looking at starting to move in by March as that is when my fiance graduates and thus has to move off campus.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Houses for rent

I wonder if you can get a parking ticket in your own driveway?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I wonder if you can get a parking ticket in your own driveway?
    I certainly hope not but just to be safe maybe I should rule out all houses technically located on Tech's campus.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Houses for rent in today's Ruston Daily Leader:

2-3BD/1B, $675 mo. 318-245-9356

2206 Lily St. 3br/2ba, ca/ch, fireplace, newly remodeled, $795 mo. Call 255-8997.

2br/1ba $600 mo. 245-4650.

2br/1BA, total elec., no pets, $400 mo. & $250 dep., 254-1141 days or 254-0074 eve.

TAKING APPLICATIONS for 2br/1ba at 385 Girl Scout Rd in Simsboro, $400 mo + $400 dep & 1 year lease. Call for appt, 255-7801 or 255-3221 after 5pm

3BD/2B dplx, $775 mo. 318-245-9356

3br/1.5ba brick home on Northside with lg. fenced backyard, $950 mo. 805-8280.

3Br/1.5Ba Brick home, 1001 James St., $750. 512-8881.

3br/1ba, brick, northside, $675 mo. + dep. avail. now, call 548-5050 or 237-4279.

3br/1ba country house in Choudrant area. $600 mo. 255-4650 lv. message.

3br/1ba remodeled house, w/d, 255-8622.

3br/2ba extra nice north of Ruston, call 255-2637 after 6.

3br/2ba on Barnett Springs, $875 mo., 255-5681.

3br/2ba on Standifer Ave., $995 mo., 255-5681.

3BR/2BA, W/D, all appl., close to Tech, $800 mo. 251-1886.

3BR/3BA w/ LG. porch in Dubach, $700 + $500 dep. 265-0879/548-3947

LG 3/4 BD house, 511 N. Monroe $800 mo + dep. 513-2200

Beautiful 2BR/1bA, N. side, $745, 255-8108.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

There's a really cute house for rent on Alabama. The downside is that it is on Alabama, just right down from the cemetary. The upside is you can walk to football. It is cute cute cute. And I would love to buy the pink house next door to this rent house. I've had my eye on that pink house for years.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

My brother once owned the pink house. It has lots of character inside.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    My brother once owned the pink house. It has lots of character inside.
    Yes it does. I'm looking at pictures of it right now. I love old houses and I am just drawn to that one for some reason. 139K seems to be too much to be asking for it though. 2508 heated sf. But I just LOVE that house.

He did a lot of work inside but that's been over 10 years ago and a lot of students have lived there since. There is a nice pool in the back yard and some huge shade trees.

It needs work. A lot of it. But I love to redo old houses. It has good bones and tons of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    It needs work. A lot of it. But I love to redo old houses. It has good bones and tons of potential.
    If you get it, please tear out the concrete front yard and replant the grass!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    There's a really cute house for rent on Alabama. The downside is that it is on Alabama, just right down from the cemetary. The upside is you can walk to football. It is cute cute cute. And I would love to buy the pink house next door to this rent house. I've had my eye on that pink house for years.
    You mean the yellow house? I was told to write down the number next time I go by. I imagine that close to Tech is going to be pretty expensive.

Oh and I should add they have to allow dogs. Or atleast a dog.

+ Reply to Thread