+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulldog Blend??

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Bulldog Blend??

Quote Originally Posted by HistDawg View Post
    I just recently moved to the Boise area. While walking through walmart (a rare occurrence), I saw a bag of Bronco Blend coffee. According to the package, it is a special blend made especially for BSU. The packaging looked professional and well done. I was wondering if any of the local shops or contract it out to a company to make a "Dawg blend."

The whole community is behind BSU, I cannot turn around with out seeing something related to the school. I proudly wear my LA Tech caps all around town. I do need to get a Tech hoodie.
    Altadawg lives in the area as well.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    just figured with all the complaining that folks do on here about how N. LA needs its own identity
    The "Louisiana's Other Side" branding campaign that Shreveport is running is a start.

The Ruston Starbucks already offers a "Ruston Blend". I've got some, but have not tried it yet.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

The email has been sent to the appropriate entity. Cross your fingers folks:

I was wondering about using the TECH/Bulldog logo on some of my food products here at my store here in Shreveport. Specifically a line of "Bulldog Blend" products that would include bottled steak sauces, marinades, salad dressings and locally ground gourmet coffees. Is there any possibility on obtaining permission for such a line? Thanks
    Ross C. Barclay
    Owner, Maxwell's Market
    4861 Line Avenue
    Shreveport, LA 71106
    Ph: 318-865-3315
    Fax: 318-865-3368
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

If Tech gets a cut, I don't see why they should mind. As it is, it would be hard for them to stop you from using the phrase "Bulldog Blend" and using their colors.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Hot Dawg! More news to come but how 'bout a full line of TECH/Bulldawg food products. I'll leave the internet sales stuff to the rightful dude-TECHLAX; but it is looking good. BTW: Techlax, please email me ross@maxwellsmarket.com and I definitely have some questions for you. This could be good for all of us.
    Ross
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Puppy HistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really niceHistDawg is just really nice

I am not a coffee drinker, but would love to have Bulldog Blend. Thanks Marketdawg for the effort in getting this off the ground. I would not ever known what to do.

+ Reply to Thread