+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting pics

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Posting pics

Have not tried to post pics too often but when I have tried to capture something online elsewhere and move it here it seems like I have to save it somewhere on the web with a url before I can post it. Are there any instructinos for posting pics anywhere?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Posting pics

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Have not tried to post pics too often but when I have tried to capture something online elsewhere and move it here it seems like I have to save it somewhere on the web with a url before I can post it. Are there any instructinos for posting pics anywhere?
    Sure!!
    1. Copy the URL link to the said photo.
    2. Post the reply for whatever thread that you wish to post in.
    3. Click on the yellow mountain looking like thingamabobber that says "Insert Image" when you roll over it with the mouse.
    4. Clear the field and paste your link in the box.
    5. Click 'OK'
    Here's an example:

Any questions??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Oh, and if you're wanting to post something that is already on your computer, then you just type your post, scroll down a bit and you'll see "Manage Attachments". This will open a new window to which you can upload the pictures to the server and then to your post.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Like this?

Thanks Doc! RD

And this - actually I had something pretty funny to say with this before the IBowl, you know, Jerry Kill, The Killer, etc., but I can't remember what it was. Thanks again.

P.S. - This came from my computer, the thumbs up from a URL. When you pull something from your computer how do you get it to post in a larger size instead of in a thumbnail?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Sure!!
    3. Click on the yellow mountain looking like thingamabobber that says "Insert Image" when you roll over it with the mouse.
    5. Click 'OK'
    Here's an example:

Any questions??
    DM - one more example would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    When you pull something from your computer how do you get it to post in a larger size instead of in a thumbnail?
    It will always show as a thumbnail, but you can click on it, and it will appear on your screen, full size.

If you want to open the attachment in another window/tab, the you can middle click your mouse and it will open that way (or right click and then "Open link in new window")

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good instructions

Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Good instructions
    Thanks....

... do you think baddawg will read them?? :icon_wink:

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks....

... do you think baddawg will read them?? :icon_wink:
    I have no idea what you're talking about. :icon_wink:
    Good old Memorial Gym

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Sure!!
    5. Click 'OK'
    Here's an example:

Any questions??
    Yes. Since you wrote the post above, there's been a few changes to the board. HOW do you post a pic now? There's no longer a "Yellow mountain looking thingamabobber". There is an "Insert Image" feature, but it only seems to accept URL's. How do you post pics if you are trying to post pics from your own computer?

I no longer see a "Manage Attachments" feature.

Thanks!

HD

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yes, I have a question. Since you wrote the post above, there's been a few changes to the board. HOW do you post a pic now? There's no longer a "Yellow mountain looking thingamabobber". There is an "Insert Image" feature, but it only seems to accept URL's. How do you post pics if you are trying to post pics from your own disk???

Thanks!

HD
    There are two options when you click the picture frame: from computer and from url. Click the from computer option.
    image option.PNG

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    There are two options when you click the picture frame: from computer and from url. Click the from computer option.
    Attachment 9766
    That's the problem right there. There's NO "From Computer" option on mine. There's ONLY a URL option. (There used to be before this last round of changes.....but it's no longer there.)

I would post my proof. But, of course I CAN'T cause I don't have the option.

Why doesn't mine have the "From Computer" option?

BTW, I don't have the "From Computer" option with "Insert Video" either.

Bueller?.........Bueller?...............(Crickets are heard chirping in the background....)

Hmm. I guess I stumped the administrators this time.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Are you clicking the picture with the tree or the film?

And there's not an option to upload videos from your computer. Web links only.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread