+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting pics

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Posting pics

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Are you clicking the picture with the tree or the film?
    Please see my post above ......#13. It doesn't matter. There's no "From Computer" option with either......

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Can you click the basic uploader link at the bottom right of the from url tab?

And for managed attachmants problem, do you have this when you click on go advanced?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Bueller?.........Bueller?...............(Crickets are heard chirping in the background....)

Hmm. I guess I stumped the administrators this time.
    Nope.. it's just a privilege that we give to those who pay for this board. Freeloaders can't post pics from their computer.

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

They changed it so that only paying members can upload photos. Otherwise, you can only link photos, so you'd have to upload your photos to a hosting site and link to them.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Nope.. it's just a privilege that we give to those who pay for this board. Freeloaders can't post pics from their computer.
    Now that makes sense. I thought he was a paying member since he has a custom avatar.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I haven't been able to link pics from url for the past couple of days.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    They changed it so that only paying members can upload photos. Otherwise, you can only link photos, so you'd have to upload your photos to a hosting site and link to them.
    Oh, I see. So, we have more of this childish crap going on.

So, nobody on BB&B gets to see the actual photo of the alleged "block in the back" that cost LA Tech a TD punt return the other night.

No problem. I can see it. :icon_wink: I'll just post it on OTHER boards instead.

HD

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Thank you!

Thank you!
    Your welcome.

Dude, use photobucket or flikr. They're free too.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Dude, use photobucket or flikr. They're free too.
    or just pay the $18.94 that goes toward BB&B projects like helping kids get to see LaTech games and to help run this board...amazes me why the $18.94 is a big deal...I don't visit as I used to, but still have no problem paying...

Puppy Abell is an unknown

Oh, and if you're wanting to post something that is already on your computer, then you just type your post, scroll down a bit and you'll see "Manage Attachments". This will open a new window to which you can upload the pictures to the server and then to your post.
    Hi Admin,
    While trying to share some pictures of my with other people, I got option of adding an image from Url only. Didn't found Manage Attachments option. I will be kind if you will guide me again. Thanks in advance for any input.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you have to be a paying member to post from your computer?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Don't you have to be a paying member to post from your computer?
    I don't think we allow Pakistinis to post pics either (unless they pay!)

+ Reply to Thread