+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God at Call of Duty: World at War (5)

Puppy HuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHuRRiCAnE Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

God at Call of Duty: World at War (5)

idk if any of u play this but i am an absolute beast at this game. I got it on PS3 and i absolutly pwn noobs. My kill to death ratio is 5.35

if any of u wanna play add me xX-HuRRiCAnE-Xx

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: God at Call of Duty: World at War (5)

why do you play on ps3? I have heard that people cheat all the time on PS3 and most gamers play 360's

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Everyone who plays any FPS on a console is a noob. So you're King of the noobs.. but still a noob.

Try FPS's on the PC for a real challenge.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Everyone who plays any FPS on a console is a noob. So you're King of the noobs.. but still a noob.

Try FPS's on the PC for a real challenge.
    More of a challenge in terms of opponent skill, yes. But controlling an FPS on a console is such a joke -- I'd say success on a console is harder to come by simply due to the cumbersome nature of dual-analog.

But, yes, those NOT playing their FPS's on the PC are by and large idiots. Its simply a better product, and has been since, what, Counter-Strike came out a decade ago?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    More of a challenge in terms of opponent skill, yes. But controlling an FPS on a console is such a joke -- I'd say success on a console is harder to come by simply due to the cumbersome nature of dual-analog.

But, yes, those NOT playing their FPS's on the PC are by and large idiots. Its simply a better product, and has been since, what, Counter-Strike came out a decade ago?
    Counter strike, Castle Wolfenstein, DOOM, Quake!

All classic FPS's that got released for PC ages ago. Most shooters on the consoles have aim-assist, which is a huge turn off, but needed for those cumbersome joysticks.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Counter strike, Castle Wolfenstein, DOOM, Quake!

All classic FPS's that got released for PC ages ago. Most shooters on the consoles have aim-assist, which is a huge turn off, but needed for those cumbersome joysticks.
    You tried Bad Company yet??

LOVE that game and I don't think that there's aim assist on it... or at least I don't play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    You tried Bad Company yet??

LOVE that game and I don't think that there's aim assist on it... or at least I don't play with it.
    I played a few earlier games in the Battlefield: series, I had many hours of fun. I have heard great things about Bad Company though.

It wasn't released for PC, was it?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Nobody wishes that it was more than I.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I still play Halo 3. Anyone else?

I haven't played Halo 3 in a while. I do have an Xbox Live account.. But I haven't shelled out the cash to purchase the map packs.. I hate paying for DLC.

A game some of you should check out (On console, or PC, whatever your choosing) is called Left 4 Dead. It's a great game centered around a zombie apocalypse. The re playability is awesome, and you can actually play as the zombies in versus mode!

This is the game that has been taking up a lot of my idle time, here's a video of it, it's worth a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCM9RDkHSEM

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Fallout 3 is worth the money, and BC 2 comes out his winter along with COD 6. It's not online but try Mass Effect, you can pick it up for 20 bucks now

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

It was about 11 years ago that you and me wasted many potentially productive hours on WarCraft2 with the two PCs linked together by a parallel cable.

Then someone got a N64 and purchased a 007 game.

And then all hell broke loose.

Good times.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Yep. I haven't played warcraft since lol. The only thing that broke playing golden eye were my controllers once Sabrina started throwing them

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I still play Halo 3. Anyone else?
    Rarely. It and Forza 2 are the only games I play, but I don't have much time for gaming anymore.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Rarely. It and Forza 2 are the only games I play, but I don't have much time for gaming anymore.
    I sent you a friend request 17 ages ago and you never accepted me.

+ Reply to Thread