+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minden St. Jude Auction

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Minden St. Jude Auction

Minden's St. Jude Auction is in 5 days. Last year, we raised $788,611.29 (in a town of 13,000)

Would anyone like to donate some Tech stuff to put in the auction?

Tech Team Shop guys? Good opportunity to get your name out and get a few Indy Bowl t shirts in the Minden area.

Just a thought. Let me know on here and I'll PM you with my mailing address.

All proceeds go directly to St. Jude.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Minden St. Jude Auction

GOOD CALL DAWG DUDE!!!!

bbb posters, lurkers and trollers, I urge you to support Dawg Dude. I'll also urge to check out the Minden St Judes Auction on line:

www.mindenstjude.com

Per capita, NO Community in America raises more money per year for St Jude than Minden, LA. It is simply amazing. But a lot of local people put an insane number of hours into an effort to help kids literally facing life or death situations. The quality of the auction items will surprise you.

20 years ago it was just on local radio. Then it added the local access cable TV channel. In recent years, it has had bidders take advantage of the online auction from all over the world! Take a few minutes and check it out. Make a donation via Dawg Dude. Or go on line and bid on something. Help a child live. I know we will put some significant $$$ into the auction and love every minute of it.

Check it out. You can help! And frankly, its a lot of fun too!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I would love to see Tech get more involved in this. Even to the point of having Coach Dooley and a couple of other Tech coaches or ADs take a shift as emcees. BPCC has become very involved with this auction. There is always a lot of purple and gold stuff in this auction. We need a presence.

This thing is the event of the year in the Minden area.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Dawg Dude was misinformed...by me! I thought the auction started this weekend, but it isn't until NEXT weekend. We have time to get some TECH items turned in. I usually pick up a few things and donate them. I have a few collector cards, and I am donating a Regal Blues 2009 Calendar that I bought at the basketball game Saturday. They will probably mention that one of the dancers is Minden's own Lexie McKenzie. (I'm sure DFM will bid on that! )

There's always a TON of lsu crap... even a purple and yellow golf cart. I would like for Tech to be included, even if it's just some caps, t-shirts, tote bags, etc.

If "someone" donates a TECH tailgate tent, I will GLADLY bid on it until I win it! :icon_wink:

NOTHING is too small...just pitch in what you can, and I'll deliver it. Thanks!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

WTG guys! My son is a St. Jude's patient and I can't imagine a better place to spend your time and effort on. We just got back Thursday night with our "just visiting" card once again. It is always amazing to see the children and families affected by the brutal disease of cancer. Thanks for all your work.

Kayla

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Well, how about it? Anyone have anything to give to this worthy cause? It'll be kicking off in 4 more days!! Let's put some BLUE in it.

I took some items to the St. Jude people today, and they were so glad to see TECh stuff!! Please, if anyone has ANYTHING to donate, please let me know, and I'll be glad to deliver it. You or your business will be mentioned as donors. It will be greatly appreciated!!!

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I hope Alex collins is cooking again..... always seems to make me open my money clip..MMMMMMMMMMM good

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

This year's total was over $870,000. Look out $1 million next year. The unbelievable story of the Minden St. Jude auction continues.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread