+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Booing G.W. Bush

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Booing G.W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1984 View Post
    I'm white and I have some LAZY relatives that are quite content to live on gov't aid.

And what really pisses me off is those leeches can be traced directly to one person. My cousin raised her kids, who are now raising their kids, to live off the government. They (my cousin and her daughters) rarely go to visit our grandmother. But they dang well make sure they BRING her a Christmas card so they pick up their $5 or $10 check from our grandmother, who by the way is 87 yrs old and barely getting by herself.

Anyway, I don't mind aid going to someone as long as they are using the aid to get back on their feet. TeaTech, you posted much earlier that your parents were on aid many years and you yourself went to Tech on aid. That's great. That is the way it is intened.

Unfortunately, there is a growing number of people that believe the government is supposed to help them out anytime some unexpected or unplanned misfortune occurs. And it is not just the minorities. The other day I heard an interview on CNN with a woman who was commenting that the government needed to help those facing foreclosure on their homes. In her case, she is still employed but struggling to make her house payments and she doesn't know what to do becuase the house is now worth less than the mortgage. The house was worth $800,000 when she bought and now it's only worth $600,000.
    We need responsible gov't that provides a safety net for those on the bottom. Those living in McMansions need to fail. Too many liberals want the gov't involved in practically everything.

Need to cut all the fat from gov't and balance the budget.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Re: Booing G.W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    We need responsible gov't that provides a safety net for those on the bottom. Those living in McMansions need to fail. Too many liberals want the gov't involved in practically everything.

Need to cut all the fat from gov't and balance the budget.

What has happened to Salty? I think the Conservatives have taken over his body!

+ Reply to Thread