+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: American Idol '09

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: American Idol '09

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Come on, I'm in great company after what Coach posted. It's you and me Coach.
    Don't forget Clyde. He's a closet Adam fan.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Don't forget Clyde. He's a closet Adam fan.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Adam West was and is the best Batman ever.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    That's funny because around here at work we referred to him as the "Scream Queen". I guess if what you say happens, he really will be.
    I didn't say it---Bryan Kilmeade of FOX did. I just repeated what he said.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    I didn't say it---Bryan Kilmeade of FOX did. I just repeated what he said.
    Ahh. Fox and Friends in the morning is almost as good as ET or Extra at breaking stuff. Plus I don't have to watch my wife drool all over Mario Lopez.

On a side note, you should call Jeremy and Katherine and help me get them to buy some season tickets. I've been trying for three years now to get them to make the trip from Arlington to Ruston for a game without any success. Maybe a word from you will put us over the edge.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Ahh. Fox and Friends in the morning is almost as good as ET or Extra at breaking stuff. Plus I don't have to watch my wife drool all over Mario Lopez.

On a side note, you should call Jeremy and Katherine and help me get them to buy some season tickets. I've been trying for three years now to get them to make the trip from Arlington to Ruston for a game without any success. Maybe a word from you will put us over the edge.
    I would give anything to see Jeremy & Katherine---been way too long since my wife & I have seen them. Are they in a position where they could take a weekend or two to come to Ruston during the football season? If so, I will have all the tickets they need (I realize that's defeating our ALL IN purpose but, for this couple, we would have to make an exception).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by infomercialscams View Post
    Hi,

The team: Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers), Lebron James (Cleveland Cavaliers)), Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat), both second time Olympians, Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets), Carmelo Anthony (Denver Nuggets), Jason Kidd (Dallas Mavericks), Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic), Michael Redd (Milwaukee Bucks), Deron Williams (Utah Jazz), Carlos Boozer (Utah Jazz), Chris Bosh (Toronto Raptors) and Tayshaun Prince (Detroit Pistons).
    ???????

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    I would give anything to see Jeremy & Katherine---been way too long since my wife & I have seen them. Are they in a position where they could take a weekend or two to come to Ruston during the football season? If so, I will have all the tickets they need (I realize that's defeating our ALL IN purpose but, for this couple, we would have to make an exception).
    I tell you what, I'll talk to the preacher and get him to force Jeremy to take a weekend off during the season. They have to get those babies started on Tech soon. I'll tell them you said hi.

+ Reply to Thread