+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol '09

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: American Idol '09

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I feel bad saying this but the blind guy is still there because he is blind. He just isn't very good. Seems like a nice guy but he needs to go.

I honestly think the little red headed HS girl was the best last week. She has a very strong voice.

Michael needed to go. He was terrible each week. It was like watching one of my buddies sing kereoke.
    Danny was my favorite, but i am starting to lean toward the girl. She has a huge voice, a rockers edge and very good presence on stage.

I actually liked what Adam has done the last two weeks but I still like Danny better. The guy named Matt is pretty good too, reminds me of a Bruce Hornsby type.

The blind guy and blond girl have got to go, they are both equally horrible.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I don't care what you guys say... I ain't watchin the show.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Adam was incredible again tonight. I still say "Adam is absolutely mesmerizing. Sorry, but the guy has incredible range of voice and creativity which I thought was brilliant". He is now and will be a real star no matter how this show ends up.

I also like Danny and the gal at the end of the show. But the blonde, Megan, has now had 2 bad weeks in a row and/or 3. She or the roughneck will probably get kicked off tomorrow night. Unless the blind dude gets blind sided.
    I did think he did a good job this week.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Insecure with your manhood???

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I don't care what you guys say... I ain't watchin the show with my pants on.
    edited
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you guy that wears the jester hat to the football games?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Aren't you guy that wears the jester hat to the football games?
    I bet he sings after a beer or 2 as well.

Adam was awesome again tonight guys! Kris was also great as was Danny. But Adam is such a unique and creative, artistic genius that I think an album of his would go platinum already. Like Kara (or whatever that judge's name is), I can't wait to see what Adam comes up with next week. Just amazing! That said, I'd put Kris's up next to Adam tonight. The guys just blow away the girls again. Heck, even Scott sang his best tonight. The blonde chick, Megan, and/or Anoop (?) need to go.

Top 3 tonight

Adam
    Kris
    Danny

Bottom 3

Megan
    Anoop
    Matt

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Top 3 tonight

Adam
    Kris
    Danny

Bottom 3

Megan
    Anoop
    Matt
    I agree with your assessment.

I bet Adam, Danny, Allison will make the top 3 when it's about to be over. The producers will try to save Allison trying to avoid the sausagefestness towards the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I agree with your assessment.

I bet Adam, Danny, Allison will make the top 3 when it's about to be over. The producers will try to save Allison trying to avoid the sausagefestness towards the end of the season.
    I agree.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

It is an unusual season for the guys to be so dominant. I hope Megan Joy loses her Joy tonight and goes home. Well....actually I don't want her to lose her Joy, but I do want her to be the one to go. I like Anoop but I don't think he sings so great - I like his personality. Of course, I'm guessing I wouldn't buy an album based on that, but the only album of an Idol singer I have bought is Carrie Underwood. I'm thinking I'd like to buy one from Mandisa, but I've not done it yet.

While I agree Adam is very talented I don't like him at all.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I haven't gotten any album, but heard Mandisa sing this weekend and she will certainly be the first. She was awesome!

Adam was great again last night. Check out this clip of him in a broadway play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvwcJUhIa0U&feature=related

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I don't watch the show, but my wife showed me a clip of Adam doing "Mad World." What a rip-off! Supposed to be an "artistic" cover of Tears for Fears, but it REALLY was just a copy of the version Gary Jules did for Donnie Darko except worse.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread