+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mark your calendars . .. Bradshaw/Brooks April 19-20

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: mark your calendars . .. Bradshaw/Brooks April 19-20

g
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I think last year it was $725
    And there was absolutely NOTHING scheduled for Sun night, and nothing scheduled after the tournament (on Mon) either. It was like a microwave visit...just give us your money and leave! No dinner, no cocktail party, no silent auction, no live auction, no socializing or visitng with the coaches, no nothing. Really sucked. It was the worst Tech event I've ever attended. I guess if you live in Ruston or Homer it would be okay because you can just drive over in the morning for the tounrment and then leave for home immediately afterwards. But I definately won't attend this year if they don't have something more than just the tournament scheduled. Just not worth the drive over.

HD

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    And there was absolutely NOTHING scheduled for Sun night, and nothing scheduled after the tournament (on Mon) either. It was like a microwave visit...just give us your money and leave. No dinner, no cocktail party, no silent auction, no live auction, no socializing, no nothing. Really sucked. Worst Tech event I've ever attended. I guess if you live in Ruston or Homer it would be okay, but I definately won't attend this year if they don't have something more than just the tournament scheduled. Just not worth the drive over.

HD
    The cocktail thing on Sunday night was really nice. And lots of people, too. I wish someone would tell why me they discontinued the nicest part of this event.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    The cocktail thing on Sunday night was really nice. And lots of people, too. I wish someone would tell why me they discontinued the nicest part of this event.
    I agree, Dawgmatic. I started attending these Tech golf tournament events back in the mid 90's when the tournament was held in Homer. Later, it moved to Old Oak in south Bossier, then to Stonebridge in north Bossier for a year or two. Then back to Old Oak and finally to Davidson's course in Choudrant.

IMO, the socializing with fellow alums and coaches was the best part of these events. I really miss the Sunday night cocktail party.

HD

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    IMO, the socializing with fellow alums and coaches was the best part of these events. I really miss the Sunday night cocktail party.

HD
    I second that. I missed last year but made the 2 previous and loved every minute of them. Let's hope they have a social this year.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

I was by the AD office on Friday and got a "hot off the press" brochure. Here are the options:

Golfers -
    $4,000 you get:
    Sunday, 4/19 @ 6:30 PM Reception and Dinner for eight
    Monday, 4/20 @ 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM , entry fee for 1-Four Person Team, player's gifts for 1-Four Person Team and tournament lunch for 8

$3,500 you get:
    Sunday, 4/19 @ 6:30 PM Reception and Dinner for four
    Monday, 4/20 @ 8:00 AM or 1:00 PM , entry fee for 1-Four Person Team, player's gifts for 1-Four Person Team and tournament lunch for 4

Reception and Dinner Only on Sunday, 4/19 @ 6:30 PM

$300 for 2
    $600 for 4
    $1,200 for 8

+ Reply to Thread