+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Beast

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Beast

Anyone else watching Swayze's new show?

It started slow to me but the episode tonight really grabbed me!

I normally don't watch Barbera Waters but I had to watch her interview with Swayze just to see how he is doing. I must admit that I am jealous of him for the spirit, determination and will to survive that he exibits.

I hope the show continues to get better.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Beast

I guess I had better enjoy it since I am the only one here watching

+ Reply to Thread