+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pat wins 1000

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, is Pat that good or just the beneficiary of an excellent situation?

Can she take your players and beat hers and/or take her players and beat yours?

I don't know, but she is a class act, after seeing her consoling an Ole Miss player, after their game tonight.

She has this coaching thing down Pat as they would say.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 999

THAT GOOD!!

She and Leon are THE BEST EVER!!! WINNERS AND CLASSY INDIVIDUALS TOO! DEFINITELY CAN BEAT YOURS WITH HERS AND HERS WITH YOURS.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    THAT GOOD!!

She and Leon are THE BEST EVER!!! WINNERS AND CLASSY INDIVIDUALS TOO! DEFINITELY CAN BEAT YOURS WITH HERS AND HERS WITH YOURS.
    Well, I tend to agree, but it does depend on who "yours and hers" are. If you are talking about another top 20 team, then it is possible. But, no coach can take a team with not much talent and consistently win. Pat knows how to recruit. Sams as Leon did. THEN, they have that extra something that builds a work ethic and develops the talent further than what even the player thought possible.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Ok, is Pat that good or just the beneficiary of an excellent situation?

Can she take your players and beat hers and/or take her players and beat yours?

I don't know, but she is a class act, after seeing her consoling an Ole Miss player, after their game tonight.

She has this coaching thing down Pat as they would say.
    You so got that "coaching thing down Pat" from the ESPN commercial of Pat and some of the sportscasters LOL. Too funny but good stuff.

I did appreciate her consoling the Ole Miss player too and that was such a great act of sportsmanship. But I sorta wanted to see Ole Miss and their coach get a win in Knoxville. Ole Miss had its chances and needed to make some FTs down the stretch. I caught the tail end of the game and figured Ole Miss would get the job done but it happens.

Angie Bjorklund was running alongside that 3pt line like crazy LOL...but she made a clutch shot.

Summitt has been the beneficiary of having great and talented student-athletes in her coaching career...she has mentioned this in public on numerous occasions. We all know the players and how they come to UT and know the legacy and tradition, tremendous fans, top-level competition, etc. and these young ladies compete each and every night.

I know/hope the Lady Techsters get back to this level of competition once again. Maybe I need to realize and accept that maybe CL isn't the person to lead us there. :icon_wink:

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Good game thus far between OU Sooners and the Lady Vols on ESPN2.

OU is up 41-36 at the half.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Re: Pat wins 1000

What an amazing accomplishment. So many players and coaches have been through the program as Pat has collected 1,000 wins.

What I find even more impressive, is that the total amount of career losses for Pat and the Lady Vols, is the total amount of wins that some programs have in their ENTIRE history....

+ Reply to Thread