+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's the PC police?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Where's the PC police?

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26726&src=news

Ya know if someone had done this in reverse....you know, Mexican dolls with "wetbacks" printed on the back...

Just whipped the wet...er, I mean, Mexicans again and shut them up, again!

U-S-A

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Re: Where's the PC police?

Pinche Chilangos.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Tonite on ESPN2 USA vs Mexico, World Cup qualifier match.

Ya gotta love it!

U-S-A

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26726&src=news

Ya know if someone had done this in reverse....you know, Mexican dolls with "wetbacks" printed on the back...

Just whipped the wet...er, I mean, Mexicans again and shut them up, again!

U-S-A
    Rational American people will laugh this off as funny, and not respond. Irrational People...i.e. Liberals, will blame Americans that Mexicans view us as Gringos and that we deserve to be "hexed" for our past sins. Any response by Americans would be met with calls by Democratic lawmakers for public apologies to Mexico, and to make retribution for the incident, send economic stimulus monies down there, or give California back.

Wait..I like that "giving California back" idea. j/k

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Tonite on ESPN2 USA vs Mexico, World Cup qualifier match.

Ya gotta love it!

U-S-A
    I am excited 80. My son is getting to be very good at soccer. He is only 8 and he has some pretty nice clubs asking about him. I started out not liking soccer but the better my son gets the more I watch and it has come to the point now that my son and I watch English Premier League games on Fox Soccer Channel every Saturday and we follow the MNT very closely.

I am excited to see Landon Donovan light up Mexico again tonight. The fact that the Mexican fans hate our team so much makes it even sweeter when we beat them!!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I don't even like soccer but now that I know we're playing Mexico, I will watch tonight. I heard about the fierce rivalry and I hope we put it on 'em.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Rational American people will laugh this off as funny, and not respond. Irrational People...i.e. Liberals, will blame Americans that Mexicans view us as Gringos and that we deserve to be "hexed" for our past sins. Any response by Americans would be met with calls by Democratic lawmakers for public apologies to Mexico, and to make retribution for the incident, send economic stimulus monies down there, or give California back.

Wait..I like that "giving California back" idea. j/k
    Liberales

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I don't even like soccer but now that I know we're playing Mexico, I will watch tonight. I heard about the fierce rivalry and I hope we put it on 'em.

They hate us to no end. It actually goes beyond hate with them. And while both countries are not usually in the top-10 in the FIFA rankings most people say that this is the greatest rivalry right now between two nations because there is so much emotion. I mean England really wants to beat Spain and Germany but they don't hate each other. When Mexico and the U.S. step on the pitch they literally hate each other. We were their whipping boy for almost a century and in the early 90's we finally started fighting back and now we actually win most of the time and it absoloutely kills them. Especially since it is their national sport over there. I don't think they have won on US Soil in the last 9 or so games.

It has become one of the most intense rivalries in all of sports. Watch how many Mexican fans are in attendance tonite in Chicago. Of course, they are here illegally...but, no matter.

The US has developed a talented stable of young up-and-comers. They are the future of US soccer and they are paving the way to our first World Cup title! I'll be interested in seeing the starting line-up tonite. Bet it has changed a lot just since last year.

U-S-A

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Immigration services should raid this event

It has become one of the most intense rivalries in all of sports. Watch how many Mexican fans are in attendance tonite in Chicago. Of course, they are here illegally...but, no matter.

The US has developed a talented stable of young up-and-comers. They are the future of US soccer and they are paving the way to our first World Cup title! I'll be interested in seeing the starting line-up tonite. Bet it has changed a lot just since last year.

U-S-A
    It's in Columbus this time not Chicago. US Soccer purposely put it there for 2 reasons: 1) it's cold and the Mexicans traditionally don't play well in the cold. and 2) Like you said there are usually more Mexicans in attendance than Americans but in Columbus they have a much smaller stadium and they set up the ticket sales to make it to where it would be harder for the Mexican fans to get as many tickets. I think it will be at least 60/40 in the US's favor. If it were in Chicago like the last time it would probably be 70/30 or 80/20 in favor of Mexico.

The lineup against Mexico was announced yesterday and it is pretty much the same as last years team. The good news is the up and comers you spoke about have pushed the old timers off the bench, and at least they are now on the roster. The starters though are still the same as last year. Donovan, Dempsey, Bradley, Bocanegra, Howard, Onyewu, ect....

Jozy Altidore is a substitute now though and he is going to be a beast at forward for years to come and is our future. He is big, strong and can't be knocked off the ball.

Must have been a lot of confused and disappointed Mexican fans sitting there at Soldier Field last night....

Yeah, Columbus...my bad!

Not a particularly stirring performance by the US. Too loose marking on defense, got lucky a couple of times Mexico did not score, and too much playing the ball into traffic on offense. US midfield is weak...by international elite standards. Same performance last night vs. Brazil, Italy, etc...would have resulted in a 3-0 US loss. Shows how far we still have to go in the sport. Mexico is clearly not as strong as they were in 2006, but still a decent side. Castillo was non-existent last night and their back four of Tostito, Frito, Dorito, and Fajita, suck! But, overall, a win is a win.

Watch out for Trinidad & Tobago, that is a program on the rise. They will join the US and Mexico in the 2010 World Cup. They have two superstars that can flat-out play!

Must have been a lot of confused and disappointed Mexican fans sitting there at Soldier Field last night....

Yeah, Columbus...my bad!

Not a particularly stirring performance by the US. Too loose marking on defense, got lucky a couple of times Mexico did not score, and too much playing the ball into traffic on offense. US midfield is weak...by international elite standards. Same performance last night vs. Brazil, Italy, etc...would have resulted in a 3-0 US loss. Shows how far we still have to go in the sport. Mexico is clearly not as strong as they were in 2006, but still a decent side. Castillo was non-existent last night and their back four of Tostito, Frito, Dorito, and Fajita, suck! But, overall, a win is a win.

Watch out for Trinidad & Tobago, that is a program on the rise. They will join the US and Mexico in the 2010 World Cup. They have two superstars that can flat-out play!
    I agree D80. Last night would not have cut it against an elite squad. But Bradley was impressive and not just because of his two goals. I thought he was very disruptive to the Mexican offense. The best part is I think he is only 23.

+ Reply to Thread