+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama - Worst President Ever

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Obama - Worst President Ever

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    The only thing you call is B_ll Sh_T. If you are so good at calling the worst Presidents, why were you trying to make a case for the previous President?
    I did not join this forum until late 2006. W had already made his obvious legacy, ergo there was nothing to predict. Obama will be really bad - "worse than W" bad. While this prediction is based on very early returns, I am ready to call it.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I'm not racebaiting, it is the people on this forum that speak in code that are the ones race-baiting.
    What code? You ARE race baiting.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I did not join this forum until late 2006. W had already made his obvious legacy, ergo there was nothing to predict. Obama will be really bad - "worse than W" bad. While this prediction is based on very early returns, I am ready to call it.

Who are you to call anything?? You're just another partisan on a very partisan board. Perhaps you have credibility with the rest on this board but it is ONLY because you are preaching to the choir.

Who are you to call anything?? You're just another partisan on a very partisan board. Perhaps you have credibility with the rest on this board but it is ONLY because you are preaching to the choir.
    A partisan of which party?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Talkin' about Jindal, right?
    Wow, and sadly at 37, Jindal has 100 times more experience than Obama. Give Jindal another couple of terms as LA governor, and he will be ready. What made Obama ready? Sitting in Congress, doing nothing for a few years and not having any executive experience? Thought so.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Wow, and sadly at 37, Jindal has 100 times more experience than Obama. Give Jindal another couple of terms as LA governor, and he will be ready. What made Obama ready? Sitting in Congress, doing nothing for a few years and not having any executive experience? Thought so.

Bush had executive experience and what did it do for him?

A partisan of which party?

I don't know. Whatever lunatic party the rest of the people on this board belong to. Whatever party it is, it is definitely anti-democrat.

Worse president ever? I still can't get over that. Just where have you been the last 8 years, some remote island off the coast of Antartica? Talk about brainfreeze, whoa man!

I don't know. Whatever lunatic party the rest of the people on this board belong to. Whatever party it is, it is definitely anti-democrat.

Worse president ever? I still can't get over that. Just where have you been the last 8 years, some remote island off the coast of Antartica? Talk about brainfreeze, whoa man!
    So being anti-republican and anti-democrat makes me partisan?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Democrat logic. (yes that is an oxymoron)

being that most of the people on this forum are republican you're probably one of those Bill O'reilly types that poses as an Independent but is actually a republican. One thing's for sure, you're no different than Tylertechsas, Johnnylightning and that ilk. So, yes, you're definitely partisan.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

being that most of the people on this forum are republican you're probably one of those Bill O'reilly types that poses as an Independent but is actually a republican. One thing's for sure, you're no different than Tylertechsas, Johnnylightning and that ilk. So, yes, you're definitely partisan.
    I've been promoted to "ilk" by teatech. "I am somebody".

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I've been promoted to "ilk" by teatech. "I am somebody".

I know you're not used to attention for anything significant in your posts but you don't have to wear it on your sleeves.

You are much more like Bill O'reilly than me.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I know you're not used to attention for anything significant in your posts but you don't have to wear it on your sleeves.

My sleeves are not exactly the spot where I would wear attention from you.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Guiss has taken the opposite side of republicans many times in this discussion forum. Stop being ignorant.

+ Reply to Thread