+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama - Worst President Ever

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Obama - Worst President Ever

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Good luck, I still don't see a response to your post.
    Bush was wrong but it's not the republicans fault? I think the blame game goes further than one man.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Bush was wrong but it's not the republicans fault? I think the blame game goes further than one man.
    Well, that's mighty big of ya.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BR dog
    He is vague, points fingers at others, lacks leadership, shows zero confidence in individual Americans to lead the way through free enterprise.

This pretty much sums up why I think B.O. will go down as the worst president ever.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I am feeling like Americans are starting to change again. We used to be blindly trustworthy, until Nixon. Then, we became very untrustworthy of government and it scared politicians into acting like none of their policies or actions were wrong and they threw titty baby fits when questioned (Obama, Clinton, and Bush, prime examples). Now, Americans want more honesty (because even though we still dont trust politicians, it would actually help trust if they were honest). I think that is why Ron Paul got some grassroots support because he was so honest about everything. I actually started thinking aobut this because of Marketing class. New marketing approaches include opening up social networks where people can bitch and moan about how bad your products are, and that way you can do your best to fix them. Also, Best Buy's CEO has his own blog where he discusses Best Buy's shortcomings. We obviously arent fully ready for it in politics, but we are getting there, IMO.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am calling it right now. This guy is clueless and an epic failure.
    I AM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW......
    Gus "is clueless and an epic failure"!

I base this conclusion ONLY on his above missive......
    WHILE COMPLETELY DISREGARDING......
    EVERYTHING Gus has contributed to this forum in the past......
    AND ANYTHING Gus may eventually attempt to contribute to the little grey cell calibre of this board......
    On ANY OCCASION over the next 4 to 8 years!

And I thank EVERY GOD......
    Before whom any mere mortal has ever knelt......
    That Aynnie is dead (and gone to where no AFTERLIFE is possible)......
    And will never KNOW of the Gus GUSH on this trite and tenous thread.

RESPICE FINUM!
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Spin, I can only assume you didn't see Obama's speech.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Spin, I can only assume you didn't see Obama's speech.
    ASSUMING......
    Appears to have become one of your Achilles "objectivist" heals.

This could be FUN!
    WANNA PLAY?

Cheers until later.
    Sweet dreams.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

[/i]

This pretty much sums up why I think B.O. will go down as the worst president ever.

Yeah, the previous President didn't want to mention the "r" word and just let things fester and get worse without doing anything. The current President is acknowledging that the country is in a recession and trying to do something about it but he's the worst President in history even though his actions hasn't even taken effect yet. Genius!

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Yeah, the previous President didn't want to mention the "r" word and just let things fester and get worse without doing anything. The current President is acknowledging that the country is in a recession and trying to do something about it but he's the worst President in history even though his actions hasn't even taken effect yet. Genius!
    Boy, do you lack reading comprehension skills or something? I don't have a problem with him saying that we are in a recession. I have a problem with his vagueness, his fingerpointing, and his lack of leadership. I also think that his policies are seriously misguided.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Stop being ignorant.
    This sentence alone humors me. Sounds like YOU need the Point of View Gun.

[/i]

This would be an interesting discussion. You can't just list off President Bush or President Obama as the worst ever without at least talking about some of the other presidents like President Harding (Teapot Dome Scandal) or President Carter (who saw something like 20% inflation).

I find it hard to believe that Pres. Bush could be the worst given some of the ones we've had. To be clear, why is he the worst? This recession isn't particularly bad, historically speaking. Sure, he went to war, but certainly Vietnam was worse.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    This sentence alone humors me. Sounds like YOU need the Point of View Gun.
    This confused me. He said Guiss was a republican which is ingnorant. It's quite literal...

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post

I find it hard to believe that Pres. Bush could be the worst given some of the ones we've had. To be clear, why is he the worst? This recession isn't particularly bad, historically speaking. Sure, he went to war, but certainly Vietnam was worse.
    That is a fair point, but it is hard to judge the relative merit of Presidents who served centuries apart. I was alive for part of Jimmy Carter but much too young to have even been aware of him. Since the inaguaration of Bush, Sr., I think W has been the worst president. Based on Obama's current trajectory, he will replace W as the worst president of my politically-involved lifetime in around a year (maybe two).

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

That is a fair point, but it is hard to judge the relative merit of Presidents who served centuries apart. I was alive for part of Jimmy Carter but much too young to have even been aware of him. Since the inaguaration of Bush, Sr., I think W has been the worst president. Based on Obama's current trajectory, he will replace W as the worst president of my politically-involved lifetime in around a year (maybe two).
    Taking into consideration historical events that took place during each of their presidencies, and the fact that not all of them served equal length terms, and perhaps throw their personal character into the mix, can you still judge them as such...even since Bush Sr?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    This confused me. He said Guiss was a republican which is ingnorant. It's quite literal...
    I'm not saying it was or wasn't ignorant. I'm not making fun of you. The phrase itself is funny to me. If someone was capable of not being ignorant, it wouldn't suddenly just happen unless you had the Point of View Gun (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

It is hard, but otherwise you wouldn't have "ever." It seems to be that President Hoover should at least get his name out there in the discussion. Now, worst President since H Bush? I may agree with you on that.

+ Reply to Thread