+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama - Worst President Ever

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Obama - Worst President Ever

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Bush/Cheney milked that terrorism threat for all the political points they could. Gitmo was a political stunt that they milked for 6 years. Dept of Homeland Security and its terrorism "alerts" Yellow alert, red alert, whatever. GWB tried his best to make the fear of another 9-11 his private property, the poliktics of fear. The people of America ate it up too for the 2004 election but by 2006 they saw that they were being conned BIG-TIME.
    Huh? How many additional terrorist strikes were thwarted during that time thanks to GWB "milking the con"? At least deal in a little reality and not 100% fantasy.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 02-25-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Huh? How many additional terrorist strikes were thwarted during that time thanks to GWB "milking the con"? At least deal in a little reality and not 100% fantasy.
    You mean the pizza delivery bozos up in New Jersey or the black clowns egged on by a gov't informant down in Florida.

Or the ones up in NYC who thought they could blow up JFK airport by lighting a match to a jet fuel pipeline 20 miles away?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    You mean the pizza delivery bozos up in New Jersey or the black clowns egged on by a gov't informant down in Florida.

Or the ones up in NYC who thought they could blow up JFK airport by lighting a match to a jet fuel pipeline 20 miles away?
    LOL..... I know why you moved to the Ozarks - better growing conditions.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

When I bought my new Subaru paying all cash the dealer in Fayetteville was joking about where I was getting my money so there must be some of that going on back in the hills.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    tautologically
    tau⋅tol⋅o⋅gy /tɔˈtɒlədʒi/ [taw-tol-uh-jee]

–noun, plural -gies. 1.needless repetition of an idea, esp. in words other than those of the immediate context, without imparting additional force or clearness, as in “widow woman.”2.an instance of such repetition.3.Logic. a.a compound propositional form all of whose instances are true, as “A or not A.”b.an instance of such a form, as “This candidate will win or will not win.”
    www.dictionary.com

Yeah, I had to look it up. From here on out, somebody better hope they don't put down "logical" on scrabble if I've got the alottuy.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Alan Keyes doesn't care for Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWdCN...d.php?t=116925
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Salty knows everything, just ask him. He not only has his own opinions but his own facts, too.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 02-25-2009 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Salty knows everything, just ask him. He not only has his own opinions but his own facts, too.
    Gee, mebbe I should work for the CIA. Probably do a better job than some of the folks they have there.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You will have to point them out to me.
    WRONG AGAIN......
    I do not HAVE TO POINT toward anything!

But out of respect for the majority of your past contributions in this forum......
    I'll provide you with a clue that has only one logical conclusion.

AND......
    I'll also use this ocassion to tell you something of prior interest only to ME!
    Once upon a time, not so very long ago, I became rather bored with the often banal banter on this board, and I began reflecting upon the merits of a fog that creeps in on little cat's feet, and then SILENTLY "moves on".

And then......
    You and Randy (with Ayn)...... STOMPED IN with a pronounced philosophical panache, and revitalized my waning little grey cell interest.

Ergo......
    The following.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

I AM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW......
    Gus "is clueless and an epic failure"!

I base this conclusion ONLY on his above missive......
    WHILE COMPLETELY DISREGARDING......
    EVERYTHING Gus has contributed to this forum in the past......
    AND ANYTHING Gus may eventually attempt to contribute to the little grey cell calibre of this board......
    On ANY OCCASION over the next 4 to 8 years!
    THE CLUE to only one conclusion......

Why would the above post be DUMB and FOOLISH and ILLOGICAL......
    If it was not proffered as obvious ?

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post

From that video clip it is clear that Keyes don't like Obama. From past primaries it is clear that republicans don't like Keyes. They never give the guy the time of day so I wonder why dogtor evil is deciding to now?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    From past primaries it is clear that republicans don't like Keyes.
    Of course we don't like Keyes...we're all racist remember?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

THE CLUE to only one conclusion......

Why would the above post be DUMB and FOOLISH and ILLOGICAL......
    If it was not proffered as obvious ?

Cheers.
    Yeah, but I cannot figure out what you are suggesting that I am disregarding about Obama, except for perhaps his ability to turn people into Obamaniacs. However, "dynamicism" is not a trait I admire because it causes people to behave irrationally, and some of the greatest historical villains were able to use their overgrown personalities to convince people to support their bad ideas.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    From that video clip it is clear that Keyes don't like Obama. From past primaries it is clear that republicans don't like Keyes. They never give the guy the time of day so I wonder why dogtor evil is deciding to now?
    What is your malfunction? Do a search for "Keyes" in the Pawlitics folder and you will see the Republicans that read this message board love the guy. What is your obsession with racism?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Why is this post attributed to me in # 218?

Though I do concur.

+ Reply to Thread